cнαpтєя 8

Jumping onto my bed after an amazingly tiring day. It's been a few hours since I came home from the park with Liam. I dug my head into my pillow almost falling asleep when my phone vibrated. Is someone trying to ruin my beauty sleep? 

Joke.

Lifting my phone from the drawer I slide to unlock and Sasha's name pops up. Why would she text me at this time? Is it that important?

Oh good gracious just open the text and stop being so dramatic, I said to myself.

To Jessie;

Seen you with Liam today, at the park? look Jess, all I'm saying is the more closer you get to him, the more trouble is coming your way. I dont wanna see you hurt. x

From Sasha.

Just staring at the text for god knows how long.

Why is it when I get closer to Liam someone comes in the way with bad news?

Jheeze this is more complicated than I thought. I mean there's me picturing a romantic fairytale with a 'happy ever after' whilst reality has just slapped me awake, telling me 'fairytales' don't exist.

I wish they did. Atleast they're more simple in finding love. 

What do I text back? I mean I didn't want to be rude and not reply back.

Thinking about what to reply back my fingers itched back and forth. 

To Sasha;

Yeah we were in the park and I know you don't want to see me hurt.. neither do I but I'm not scared of her, she can come at me all she likes cuz she will get it coming to her aswell.

From Jessie.

Surely I wasn't scared of that Tart but what really annoyed me most was whenever me and Liam hung out...she was mentioned as a threat; like as if she owned him and I needed to give her answers to why I was with him.

No, not happening.

Its been a few days since that day with Liam. The weekend was boring except for the hot weather that I enjoyed sun bathing in.

I've just realized we have practically 2 months left for school to finish. I want it to end to get away from certain people but then I don't aswell because I know I will miss it.

I really hope school ends on a positive base however from the looks of it...I don't think it will; But I'm going to try my best to end it in a good way with everyone...yes even Tara...hopefully.

Walking into school on a typical monday morning, I see Sasha and Jake standing by my locker and from what I can see, they were arguing.

They've never argued, what's gotten into them now?

Nearing my locker they both stop, turn towards me and put their hands across their chests. Did they plan to do that?

"Whats up?" I ask calmly yet confusingly as I open my locker to get out the books I need. 

At the same time they said "Liam!".

Great. What now?!

"What about him?" I groaned as I slammed my locker door shut and threw my arms across my chest; not bothering to get my books yet as we had 15 minutes left til lessons to start.

Sasha released her arms and began;

"Look Jessie as I said last night your calling trouble your way by hanging out with Liam"

Damn this girl was changing...and I dont like it. Where's the 'Im always going to be there for you' side gone?

I knew I shouldn't have trusted anyone because at some point in life they turn against you and I hate to break it but I think that's exactly what she's doing.

"And as I said last night, I'm not scared of Tara The Tart. She can come my way with unlimited tricks up her sleeve but I'm not backing down from being Liam's friend! He wants to be my friend and so do I" I said seriously yet clearly for the both to know I don't give up on things easily.

"Thats my girl!!" Jake shrieked looking extremely happy. "See Sasha, didn't I tell you, Jessie never gives up and we should support her in this, I mean she's only making friends with the guy she had a crush on and if he's okay with wanting to be friends, so should we" He continued trying to change Sasha's mind.

He could act like such a girl at times.

"Sssh, dont say that out loud" I whispered harshly. "Ooops, sorry" Jake replied with an apologetic look that made me want to laugh. I smiled to say it was okay.

"Do you want them to pick on us because Jessie is getting close to Liam?" she asked seriously turning her head to Jake.

WHAT?!

Am I hearing right? She's..afraid of her reputation going bad because of 'me'?

Wow.. what a friend.

I looked up at her, I suddenly felt so hurt I wanted to run away from everyone and everything. I didn't no longer want to show her my weak side so before Jake could say anything I cut him off;

"Wait...YOUR afraid that your reputation will get low? If trouble does come my way, meaning if they start humiliating me or whatever it is they do...your gonna be embarrased to be my friend? isn't it?" I said jumping into conclusions..well hey that's what it looked like.

"N-no...of course not" she stuttered, I dont know if it was just me but I swear she had a guilty look on her face that wanted me to slap it off.

Yeah she's my bestfriend..well 'not' anymore by the looks of this but when your own friend starts going against you...it hurts.

"Your clearly guilty Sasha, your face says it all. I can't believe you man. What a friend you are!" Jake started as he knew I was hurt, I snapped up from the emotional thoughts when she suddenly walked off dramatically. "It's over Sasha, don't bother running back to us when you need us" Jake shouted across the hallway.

I just stood there...heartbroken I guess. Losing one of my best friends was the last thing I needed.

"Hey, its alright, you always have me, I promise" Jake said calmly putting his hands on my shoulders and pulling me into a little hug.

He knew when I was hurt, happy, angry what not; and knows how to deal with it, that's why I love him. I really dont know what I'd do without him.

* Hope you enjoyed it:) ..Don't forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions, I'll be more than happy for suggesstions too:)

 © 2012 All Rights Reserved