cнαpтєя 16

[Re-cap]- Why did Jake even kiss me today?

Does he feel the same since the 'fake relationship' started?

He kissed you because he also feels the same! The voice in my head nagged but also got me thinking..what if he does feel the same but shy to say it...what if there is a 'me and Jake' in a real relationship? I asked myself.

Soon, I was fast asleep because of all the tiring thoughts that had me answering them.

**

All I kept thinking of was why Jake even kissed me, I mean it wasn't that neccessary to show that girl we could kiss, was it?

I could feel myself already liking him more than a friend, more than a best friend, and I just didn't know what felt right anymore or worse.

I mean was it worse falling for someone who already had a girl friend or falling for your best friend?

My feelings for Liam hadn't vanished either, whenever I saw him or walk past him the feelings came gushing back like a waterfall. On the other hand when I spent time with Jake, I automatically fell for him.

Damn, I sound like a right slut.

I had no-one to talk to. No Sasha. Certainly not Jake as the matter is about him. The only person I was left with was my mum.

What if she snaps and tells me I'm acting like a slut?

I wouldn't want my mum getting the wrong image of me but then again I really need to open upto her about things, about what's going on in my life...

So I decided and went downstairs to find my mum washing dishes; I approached her and started drying the dishes.

"Hey sweetheart, what are you doing?" she chuckled slightly at my random 'help-out session'

"Nothing, just wanted to help" I replied smiling at her

"You know you don't have to" she assured making me remember the last time I wanted to help her. Basically she doesn't want me to help out because she thinks I may be tired or not in the mood for cleaning up but I sometimes have to force myself to help, it wouldn't be fair if my mum only did everything.

My dad helps too but he's at work like everyday and night, we only get to see him on weekends..if were lucky.

"Yeah mum I know" I said as I dried the final dish and put it away. We made our way to the living room and plopped down on the two seat sofa; "Mum, I need to talk to you"

**

After an hour explaining everything to my mum, yes even the 'fake relationship' plan between me and Jake...I had to tell her so she understood everything clearly.

"Honey, this seems really complicated for you but honestly I don't blame you. This happens and it's not the person's fault, I mean nobody can help who they fall for therefore you can't and shouldn't blame yourself. I may not know Liam, but he sounds like a lovely guy and Jake I already know and I know from experience he is a great guy you will always be able to open upto and you'll both be there for each other however the part where you find out who you really belong with is upto you. I can't help you with the final part that's what your going to find out maybe before you leave school or even in college where it's a fresh start" she let out in a motherly way that soothed and calmed me down instantly.

She was right I shouldn't blame myself for falling for two different people but deep down only one of them seeks my love.

"Your right mum and thank you so much" I said gratefully and jumped into her arms for the biggest mummy and daughter hug that I really needed right now.