cнαpтєя 14

[Re-cap]- I looked at him with guilt written on my face and said "Well..it's not that bad" feeling the redness get deeper at the thought of my 'Revenge' idea. Great, this is going to be harder to explain than I thought.

"Okay" He gulped. "We have a first free lesson anyway, so spill" He said now wanting to know what my plan was. We stayed in the car as I explained my 'plan' and let me tell you, It was one of those un-balanced sort of rollercoaster rides.

His facial expressions changed from minute to minute; they changed from shocked to laughing, blushing to frowning, embarrased to dis-agreeing. Now when he started dis-agreeing I had to use my puppy dog eyes and I had him agreeing in no time.

"You owe me for this woman!" He hissed faking a smile to the people waiting out of school as we got out of the car.

**

As we got out the car Jake instantly threw his arm over me acting like my boy-friend. Yeah the 'Revenge' plan was me and Jake acting to be 'together' just to see Liam's reaction.

I have this feeling that Liam does like me, maybe even a little bit because if he didn't he wouldn't act the way he does when he's with me. However he doesn't want to let it out, like me. Well if he really want's to be with me, he's going to have to prove it. And if I'm wrong then he won't do anything to ruin mine and Jake's fake relationship.

Heading into school I could feel all eyes on us, people whispered and looked at us in shock and I could sense jelousy from the girls. I heard comments like; 

"OH EM GEE what did she do to get him?"

"Wow they are so cute together"

"They are so the hottest couple in school"

One guy even came upto us with a camera and before we could react he'd snapped a picture of me and Jake and said "You guys are the hottest couple of the week, congratulations you'll be in the papers" He said proudly.

Seriously? I really don't know why these people in our school do such a thing as 'The hottest couple of the week' I used to hear it now and then but I never payed much attention to it, and I certainly never thought I'd play the main part one day..shocking how things change all of a sudden.

"Uhm..thanks" Jake replied probably feeling as awkward as I was. I never thought I'd get this much attention just 'acting' to be Jake's girl, I mean a few people knew we were friends but the thing is me and Jake didn't spend a lot of  time in school together so hardly anyone knew we were 'besties' we only saw eachother in between lessons by our lockers because they're next to eachother and the most time we spent together would be out of school site.

Like going to eachothers house for dinner or a movie. His parents were amazing and they absolutely adored me and my parents really liked Jake too so there was no problem with me and him being best friends even though we did get mistaken a lot for being a 'couple' if I dragged him to come shopping with me or if we went out to watch the latest movies.

As we reached our lockers I gasped like I was out of air for an hour when all I did was walk past whispering students. "Okay, uhm I really didn't expect that" I said opening my locker. "Well you are with 'me' duhh, your going to get a lot more attention now" He replied like it was so obvious that he was the good looking one.

I just shook my head slightly and smiled. He even walked me to my second lesson, "Can you believe it? Were the 'Hottest couple of the week'..wow do we look that good together" He said rhetorically and I just let out a slight chuckle. Did we look that good together? I thought.

"Okay I'll see you at lunch then" I said as I reached my second lesson. "Yeah I'll wait for you, bye" He said as he walked off with a little wave. Entering the classroom that shocked me as it was so full I headed towards my seat feeling all the glares I got from most of the girls in the classroom, bitches.