15k Special : Hashira Fam Group chat

Hey everyone, author-chan here! Oh another beautiful milestone. 15k! You guys are awesome. The numbers are going up faster than I'm updating 😂.

Thank you to everyone who's still reading this little book of mine. And to all you new readers, welcome and thank you for adding my book to your numerous reading lists.

Thank you to everyone who's been voting and leaving comments. It really warms my heart. I'm even drafting up another Demon slayer fanfiction, although this one will be more of a romance and will have its own storyline.

Honestly, when I started I never thought I would get this many reads. I will try to have another chapter soonest, because since we jumped into the main storyline for a while, we do need to go back to Yua's own personalized arc before we get to the other main storylines. I can't wait to unleash my creative juices.

If you want, I have other, fanfics and none fanfics I'm currently working on. The one fanfiction that's currently published is a Naruto fanfiction, particularly a Neji Hyuga love story called Finding Harmony. I have a book I plan to enter in the Wattys as well, it's called The Olympian Secret so do check it out if you want.

Anyways, without further adieu, my little present to you guys for being awesome 💗

🌙🌙🌙

1 July 2023

Lord of the Flash created group 'Hashira Camp'

The group was added to 'Demon Slayer Corp Community' Tap to view.

Flamz101🔥 joined using group link

Flamz101🔥 :
YOSH!

Lord of The Flash 🌟:
YOSH, YOSH! Did you send the link to the others?

Flamz101🔥 :
YES I DID!

NemiSwag🌬️ joined using group link

NemiSwag🌬️:
Tengen, you little shit, this is not the group you told me about 😡

Lord of the Flash🌟 is typing...

Mistboy🌫️ joined using group link

Cherryblossom🍒💌 joined using group link

Mistboy 🌫️:
What am I doing here again?

SilentBuddha🛐📿 joined using group link

🌊IamGiyuu🌊 joined using group link

Lord of the Flash🌟:
Of course it is, Sanemi.

NemiSwag🌬️:
Then why the fuck is it called Hashira Camp? And what the fuck is that sad ass depressed friendless loser doing here.

🦋ButterflyPrincess🦋 joined using group link

🌊IamGiyuu🌊:
I have friends 😕

🦋ButterflyPrincess🦋:
Sure you do, Tomioka. Sure you do☺️.

🌊IamGiyuu🌊:
What's that supposed to mean?