10) Say one word and your a dead man

Not edited:

Me and the others were at work today. Which was basically my favorite time of day now. Every time of day is my favorite except for when i am at home.

Lacey was at the register, Milly was cleaning up the bathroom, Riley and Scott were trying to get people to buy stuff, and me and Georgie were re-stocking the shelves.

I was handing some boxes to Georgie, since he was the only one out of the two of us that could reach the top shelf. I then looked over and behind a bunch of fishing hooks was John Sturgis. He was staring at Dale and it was kind of creepy.

"Uh, Georgie?" i asked not looking away from John.

"Yea" he asked.

"Is John Sturgis always here staring at Dale or have i just never seen it before?" i asked.

I turned to Georgie who turned to see John.

"Well...... never seen that before" he said and began putting things on the shelf.

"Ok then" i said and continued to hand him the stuff.

Dale then went over to where John was and i looked over to watch what happened. Then after there conversation Dale walked over to me and Georgie.

"Kids, i want you to keep an eye on that weirdo over there" Dale said and me and Georgie looked away from him and to John. He was now in the sports area.

"We know that weirdo. He used to date my meemaw" Georgie said.

"That guy?" Dale asked in utter shock.

"Yea, he's, like, super smart" Georgie said.

We then looked over again to see him....... i dont even know how to explain this. He was hitting his private part with a table tennis racket.

"I dont know- why would he-" i said looking back over at Dale and Georgie.

"I'm not sure i believe you" Dale said to Georgie while my mind tried to understand. "I'm going over here"

Then he walked off.

"Lets go talk to him" Georgie said and we both walked over. John stopped doing whatever he was doing when we got over to him.

"Hey Dr. Sturgis" i said, trying not to be weird about what he was doing.

"Hello!" he said.

"May!" i heard Milly call.

"Yea, you can handle this" i said to Georgie and quickly walked over to where Milly was.

The next morning all my siblings got on the buss to go to school while i went to the Coopers.

"Hey" i said while i walked into the kitchen where everyone but Sheldon and Missy were. "This kitchen is not very populated thismorning"

"Missy's doing her hair and Sheldons sick" Mary said.

"Thats- thats impossible. I have only seen Sheldon sick maybe three times in his life" i said. "Can i go see him?"

"Sure" George said and Georgie got up to go with me.

When in Missy and Sheldon's room i saw Missy looking at herself in her mirror and Sheldon laying in bed.

"Your mom said your sick" i said.

"He's faking" Missy whispered.

"Oh, yea, no that makes sense" i said.

"Really?" Georgie asked then closed the door. "Why? You love school"