Yes Mr. King-6

It is now around dinner time and I have been with Mr King for the whole day talking about our favorite things and our living arrangements and things like that. He said he had something very important to talk to me after dinner but I was way too hungry to give it any thought.

Elec walks in the room to find me sitting on the bed organizing my makeup case

" baby I want you to go put on your favorite dress ok? Dress fancy."

" how much time do i get to get ready?"

"How long do you want baby?"
He says with a serious face

"Umm 45 minutes?"

"Be ready in 45 minutes angel."

"Okay.." I say with a shy smile.

"Good girl" he says smiling and leaving the room

I get up fast as hell and start looking for a dress

I know he said my favorite but I wanted to look sexy for him so I picked out this one and got ready with 2 minutes to spare

I walk down the stairs to find him waiting for me

Elecs POV

When I see her she makes me want to drop down to my god damn knees. Fuck how i just wanted to stay in tonight and bend her over my bed and give her every inch sl-

"Do you like it?"

She says meekly looking down at her shoes.

I walk over putting my finger under her chin making her look up at me

"Fucking Georgous baby"

She blushes.

"Can I show you something?"

"Uhh sure?"

She says reluctantly

I lean down and press my lips agains hers. She lets out a huff of surprise but then gives in. Her eyes slip shut and she instinctively grabs my shirt. My hands slide around to the open back of her dress making her whimper. I break the kiss only to give her more, opening my mouth and pushing her lips apart with my tongue. She lets out a moan as the smell of her arousal drifts up to my nose. It makes me farel. I slide my hands down her back to her ass and squeeze making her moan once again. I push her to the wall aggressively, putting my hand behind her head so it doesent hit hard like the rest of her body did. I wrap my hand around her throat making her body tense up bit then relax. I know if I dont stop now I'll never get this poor girl out of the house and fed.

I break the kiss and she looks up at me with hooded eyes.

"Are you ready to go baby?"

She nods letting me grab her hand as she rubs under her lips with her finger taking off the lip gloss that i smeared. She reaches up to me and lays her small hand on my jaw, rubbing her thumb across my lower lip to take the lip gloss off that transferred from her plump lips to mine. The way she had her hand on my face drove me crazy. It was soft and somewhat cold. Just that touch, made me love her even more.

We walk out to the car, I open the door for her, and we start driving.

I look over at her drawing pictures on her thighs with her fingers. I can tell she is nervous becuase of her tapping foot and she is constantly moving her hands.

I move my hand from the centre councel to her thigh and squeeze lightly.

She looks over quickly, then back down at my hand that is rubbing her thigh possesivly. She wraps her arms around mine as we turn onto a busier road.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We have only been driving for about 10 minutes when I notice her legs constantly bouncing and her labored breathing.

I look over so see her staring down at my hand, her legs shaking and bouncing up and down.

"What's wrong angel?"

She looks at the road then down again and blushes bright red, then looking out the window to avoid the question.

I slide my hand from the middle of her thigh and slowly make my way tword her core.

She whimpers and ghasps almost at the same time as she snaps her head around to look at me.

"Are you going to tell me what has gotten you all worked up baby?"

"Its just... So big.."

She smiles back down at the floor making me smile.
Yeah you know what else is big?

"My hand?"

I say looking at her. She smiles again and says "its so close... To my..."

"I know princess. I know, Do you want to tell me how it makes you feel?"

"Umm... I'm embarassed to say.."

She looks at me clearly embarassed

"Sweet heart you dont ever need to be embarassed around me. Every little piece of you is beautiful to me, and soon enough I'll show you just how much I worship you."

She looks at me surprised but the smiles at me holding my arm a little tighter at we make it to the resturant.