Yes Mr. King-11

He continues up the flight of stairs to the main level and then to the next two until we reach our bedroom.

He sets me down on the bed and looks at me. "Would you like to shower with me? If not, you can stay here and watch a movie." He smiles

"What movies do you have?" I say softly making him smile a bit more

He sits with me as he grabs the remote.

Elecs POV

After about ten minutes of Anna searching for a movie she decides on the first Shrek movie.

I go into the bathroom and turn on the water and begin taking off my sweaty gym shorts. I hear her giggle at a part of the movie making me smile. The shower begins steaming and I get in, quickly shower, and hop out.

I grab one of the Navy blue towels on the shelf and wrap it around the lowest part of my abdomen. I open the door expecting to see Anna on the bed but she isnt there. The movie is still playing.

It is now 6:50 and id like to leave the house at 7:30. I walk out of our bedroom and look over the railing into the livingroom and kitchen. He was sitting there talking to Loretta sitting crisscrossed on a barstool.

"Come get dressed princess. We need to get going." She looks up and her face lights up making me melt. Loretta smiles a goodmorning and gives her a large breakfast muffin. I watch as she runs up the stairs taking one at a time. I laugh considering the fact that i take three at a time.

She makes it to the top of the stairs and turns toward me and she stops dead in her tracks when she realizes im in nothing but a towel. Her face goes red and she looks down and smiles as she closes her eyes.

I walk toward her but she refuses to look up. I press my body against hers wraping an arm around her waist and the other hand drifts to her ass giving a strong squeeze making her ghasp and slowly look up at me.

Right as soon as her pretty eyes meet mine, looking up at me with her lips parted I feel electricity run straight through me, especially there. I feel myself get hard against her stomach as the towel does nothing to hide my excitement. She looks down but I quickly catch her chin to keep her from seeing. 

"Lets go get dressed hmm?" I ask quietly. "Okay.." She smiles as i take her and walk her to our room. I release her hand as we near her closet and I go to mine grabbing a black suit and dress shoes. I grab a pair of bozers and pick out my cologne for the day and some aftershave. I glance over to see Anna stairing at her closet like she is waiting for an outfit to jump out at her. "Do you want to match me princess?"

Her face lights up with excitement and she jumps up folding her hands to her chest for a second or two. "Yes!!!"

I walk over to her closet and grab a short black blazer dress and Gucci red bottoms and a Gucci purse of the same red. I lay them on the bed and go back to her closet and get out a lace red bra and thong set. The lace is compleatly see through and dirty thoughts race through my head. I then grab a pair of diamond drop earings and a matching necklace. To Finnish I grab her Valentino perfume.

"Where did all this come from?" She says with an unreadable expression.

"They're things that I wanted to get for you. They are presents from daddy. I smile but she doesent return the gesture. "I dont need all of this expensive stuff she looks down and i see tears drop from her eyes. I quickly walk over to her and scoop her up sitting on a couch in the middle of her closet. I grab her face and wipe her tears. "Why are you crying my baby?"
I say softly looking into her eyes. "I dont deserve all of this.." She gestures around the room and she sniffles. "Yes baby. You do. Youre mine and that means that im going to spoil the hell out of you whenever I want to." She looks up wiping her tears and smiling. "Thank you..." She says leaning in for a hug. "You are so welcome baby. Now lets get you dressed so we can go to work."

We get up and go back over to the bed. I walk over to her grabing the tie of her robe and pulling until the robe falls open. I push it off her shoulders letting it fall down her arms. I take the matching set letting her step into the thong that hugs her curves, sitting high on her hips. I let her put her arms into the straps of the bra and then she turns around lifting her hair so I can clasp it. She turns around and my eyes drop to her cleavage that the pushup bra enhances. "Mmm" I hum with satisfaction making her smile. I turn around to go change and she watches.

Annas POV

He walks over the the bed where his clothes are and without hesitation drops his towel. I feel like I should look away but I cant. I know this is supposed to be bad. Ive never seen anything like it before. Its long and thick. I dont think id be able to wrap my hand around it and it seems to be about nine inches. Its mostly peach colored at the base and it fades into a pink that reminds me of pink roses. And at the tip, he is decorated with three peircings.

Small authors side note! the peircings he has are the prince Albert, frenum, and a dydoe. Our femail character doesent know what theyre called:)

My staring is interupted by him putting on his boxers. "Did you forget how to breathe baby?" His tone is teasing and i blush quickly puting the dress on and buttoning it to the "v" where the blazer dips showing off a lot of boobage. I put on the jewlary and I walk over to my makeup table doing a light coat of powder foundation, mascara with a dark brown siren eye wing, and to finish, blood red lipstick. I brush through my hair and take two front sections tying them loosley in the back of my head like a crown hairstyle. Once I'm done I turn around to see my daddy fully dressed standing in front of the mirror on the door of his closet fumbling with his red tie. He looks angry as i watch him do it wrong, untie it, do it wrong, and untie it again. Before he can tie it wrong again I step in front of him making him almost immediatly forget the tie. I put my hand on his chest to push him toward the bed but he doesent budge. I drop my hands and look up at him with annoyance making him smile.

I put my hand on his chest again and push. This time he complies, taking a few steps back until his legs hit the bed and he sits. I immediatly crawl into his lap for easier access and his hands immediatly drop to my butt. I switch the tie to the correct place and tie it in less than ten seconds.

"Where did you learn to do that?" He smiles looking down at the perfectly tied tie. I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck. "I had to wear a tie everyday with my school uniform for fifteen years. I went to a Catholic school." He smiles then looks at my hair and makeup "You look georgous baby.".

"Thank you." I say with a smile and then without thinking I kiss him on the lips quickly but passionately. He is surprised but he continues to smile.

I scoot off his lap and go over to spray on the expensive perfume and slip into the twice as expensive shoes. I then grab the bag looking over to see him ready as well.

We make our way down the stairs matching red and black. We step outside and he pulls out his phone and says "bring out the hellcat." About a minute later the door of the multi level grage opens and out comes and red and black hellcat. He looks over and I smile at him. The man gets out and throws Elec the keys as we walk over, Elec opens my door for me and buckles me in with a kiss. He rounds the car and gets in. The engine revs and he slams on the gas down the driveway.