Yes Mr. King-7

We pull up to the resturant and a valet guy is waiting. I look over to see Elec getting out. I reach for my door handle and pull until the door pops open. Before I can get out the door flings open and he leans down inches from my face. I almost dont notice his hand around my throat until he gives it a squeeze. I look up at him innocently as he leans further down dragging his nose across my neck inhaling my scent. He then ends at my ear and whispers.

"If I ever see you touch a door again your ass is mine. You never open your own doors as long as youre mine. Do you understand me princess?"

I look up at him, his hand still on my throat. I glance over to the valet guy looking horrified.

" that guy is looking..." I whisper

"Baby I dont give a fuck. This is nothing compared to what we will do in public. Now. Do. You. Understand?"

His tone is so calm yet it sounds so threatening. I answer him quietly.

"Yes..."

"Good girl.."

He says trailing his hand from my throat down my chest to my left boob down my stomach making me squirm, then down to the side of my ass where he squeezes with a wicked smile.

"Come on baby our table should be ready."

He says giving me his hand which I take immediatly. We walk past the valet man who was giving us crazy eyes that just caused Elec to smile and me to giggle.

We get into the resturant and there is a little band playing fancy music. Elec led me right past the man who was supposed to show us to a table. I look up at him confused and he looks down and answers my thoughts.

"I own the resturant honey."

"Ohh."

I say looking around at the fancy place. He leads me to the very back of the resturant where there are secluded booths with a curvy wall around each of them.

He leads me to sit and he sits next to me.

Almost immediately a man comes by with menus and leaves again.

I flip to the wine section and he imediatly flips it back to the food.

"Baby youre not old enough, even if you where I dont want you poisoning your precious body."

"But I-"

"Youre not going to like what happens when you argue with me."

He gives a serious expression and waits for me to find a different drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Its been nearly five minutes and I still dont know what i want to drink

"Can you pick for me? I don't like making descisions.."

"Of course baby." He says smiling.

The waiter comes back and he orders food for us both along with my drink, which wasnt in English, and a glass of scotch for himself.

He looks over at me noticing my fidgeting.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks, furrowing his eyebrows.

" I need to go to the bathroom.." I say picking my cuticle

"Go on baby its around the corner down the hall."

I get up and make my way there only to be stopped by a black haired woman with a tray of champagne flutes with a bubbling liquid in it. "Do you want to sample the drink of the night?"

I look over my shoulder towards the booth that Elec is in and take a glass off the tray, thanking the woman.

I get into the bathroom and set down the glass, taking care of my business, and then washing my hands. I hold the flute in my hand about to gulp it down as I open the door. Once the liquid spills into my mouth I run right into Elecs chest.