Yes Mr. King-26

I wake up around 3 in the afternoon, hot as hell. I take off Elecs sweatshirt and walk around trying to find him. I walk past his home office and catch a glimpse of him so I turn around and walk in. I walk to the edge of his desk, running my fingers across the smooth resin. He is concentrating on a peice of paper, squinting at it. After studying the paper for a bit longer he puts it down and looks at me. "Hi baby, how was your nap?" He says leaning back in his chair. "Good." I say. My cheeks turn red at the thought of asking him to touch you. "Is there something you want honey?" He asks smiling. He leans forward and grabs my waist, pulling me toward him until I'm close enough to pick up. He sits me in his lap straddling him. "What is it honey pot?" He asks pushing my chin up to look at him. I cover my face, red and embarrassed. I fall into his chest laughing, afraid to admit my dirty needs. "If you don't tell Daddy what you want, I can't give it to you." He says, his deep voice vibrating my chest. He leans back, one hand behind his head and the other is resting where my hip and thigh crease. A teardrop just ran down my leg.

I look up at him and quickly say "nothing" and attempt to flee. His hand shoots out and wraps around my throat. He tisks his tongue, pulling me close to his face, so we are looking eye to eye. "You know what I think you want baby?" He asks is a taunting tone. Then suddenly I'm rising with a smooth thrust underneath me, his hard bulge pushing between my legs forcefully. "I think you're dying to come, a week is a long time to wait for release isn't it little one?" I bite the inside of my lip and nod my head yes. "Stop chewing and tell Daddy what you want." He demands, his hand gently stroking my thigh. "I wanna come.." I admit quietly. I reach for his abs, feeling then through his shirt. He inhales deeply and asks, "if Daddy helps you out, will you help daddy out?" I nod my head yes eagerly. "Good girl" he praises, pulling down his sweatpants. We both look down at the hard length laid sideways in his boxers. "Wanna back out baby?" He says with a smirk, showing his straight white teeth. I shake my head no. He slowly reaches for my hand and lays it down over his hard on, with his hand over mine. He guides me to rub back and forth over his stiff member. He groans and I feel a twitch, my eyes shoot up to look at him. He smiles at me and leans forward gently kissing my lips, while he pulls his boxers down slightly, exposing himself. He sits back and looks down at his cock, a white stream runs down the side and he quickly swipes it up with his finger. "Stick out that pretty tongue for me baby." I do as I'm told. He puts his finger in my mouth and lets me clean it off. I swallow his salty taste as he pulls his finger back out. He again reaches for my hand and wraps it around the middle of his dick, wrapping his hand around mine, he guides me slowly down, and even slower up. He leans forward, spitting on it, hitting right where he intended. He uses my hand to swipe up the spit and begin pumping at a steady rate. He let's out a few groans and he breaths heavily. He squeezes his hand around mine and says "just a little tighter baby, I want it to feel just like your pussy." He let's go and almost moans, "just like that baby, good girl..., keep going just like that sweetheart." I continue rubbing my enclosed hand up and down his length, enjoying the sounds he makes. He then suddenly stands up. Catching me before I can catch myself. He lays me in his desk and tears off my sweatpants and throws them over his right shoulder, hitting the window overlooking the forest. He bends down, jerking himself off. He gently kisses my folds, then my clit. He then dives in, attacking my clit with hit tongue, teeth, and lips. "Oh my God Elec..." I moan loudly, fisting his hair. He grunts into me at he continues his assault on my most sensitive assets. "I- I'm gonna, oh my God I'm going to come.." I fumble over my words as I try to stay composed. He then shoves two fingers into me, I scream at the sharp bite of pain I feel, but it's nothing compared to the rhythmic strokes he pumps into me with his skilled fingers. "I cant.. I can't hold it daddy.. please." I beg as I begin shaking aggressively. "Come for me baby." I release, and at the same time he groups above me, climaxing at the same time, cumming all over my thighs, mound and stomach. After I come down from my climax Elec is already picking me up and taking me to the bathroom, running a hot bath and taking off the few clothes we had left on. We lay in the hot water for a while, cuddling. We both get cleaned up and lay in bed, still in our towels. "I love you Anna." He says as he gently rubs his hand up and down my back. " I love you Elec." I say quietly, kissing his jaw and then laying back down, falling asleep.