Yes Mr. King-18

"Relax for me baby. Just relax.." He coos as he continues running his middle finger over my opening. My body shakes as I anticipate his next move.
"Can you relax for me princess?" He asks looking down where his finger is meeting my clit again. A moan escapes my throat and he slowly rubs circles into the sensitive nerves.

"Daddy.. Im scared. Its going to hurt and your hands are too bi-"

"Shhh baby. Let me make you feel good. Do you want daddy to put his fingers in your tight little cunt?" He smirks, still leaning over me, his hand holding himself up to the right of my head. Heat pools again at my core and he seems to notice. "Yes? Or No? What will it be princess?"

"Yes.." I finally say. He smiles, leaning down and lightly pressing a kiss to my forehead. "Such a good girl.."

He slowly moves his finger from my clit to my wet entrance. Forcing me to look into his eyes, he slowly pushes his finger inside me. It burns and I feel uncomfortably full. My back arches off the bed as he pushes his finger to the hilt. Without thinking I try to squirm away. He quickly grabs my hip and makes sure his finger stays burried deep inside of me. "Your little pussy is so fucking tight my love. You're going to bleed so much when I fuck you." He says leaning down licking up a tear drop that rolls down my face. "How does daddys finger feel baby?"

"It still hurts.. But you're so warm." He leans down by my ear and a low growl sounds from his throat. "I'm going to move my fingers a little bit ok?"

I nod my head yes and almost immediately he slowly pulls out his finger, then pushes it back in. I wince and tence up a bit at the odd, sharp pain.

Elecs POV

She tenses up after she feels another pain as i move my finger inside her. She squeezes down on my finger and I know its more uncomfortable for her.
"Princess I need you to relax or it will hurt more that it already is. Relax for me baby." I coo at her in a soft voice, using my unoccupied hand to stroke her hair and then the side of her face. Slowly she relaxes. "See? Youre such a good girl." She contracts slightly at the praise as her insides somehow get even slicker. "Oh baby? You love praise dont you? Do you like when daddy calls you a good girl?"

She moans and nods her head again. Rocking her hips into my finger indecating shes ready for me to finger her again. "Words." I say harshly becuase thats the second time she didnt use her words. Her eyes open quickly at my change of tone. She chews her lip, sitting up on her elbows, then spreading her legs further. "Please daddy, I need you deeper... Push your finger deeper and call me a good girl." She smiles and turns red, biting her lip probably surprised at her bold demand.

"Oh now youre calling the shots hmm little one?" She rocks her hips on my finger again, failing to get it any further inside. "Do you know what happens to needy impatient girls?"

"Daddy.." She whines as I pull my finger from her and walk away leaving the room. It takes no longer that ten minutes to hear her stomping down the stairs. I'm making her the spaghetti I promised. I glance over at her flustered grumpy face. She is wearing a sun dress and clearley didnt take the time to put a bra on. That thought leads me to another thought as my eyes drop to her thighs wondering if her bare pussy is less than a foot from being exposed.

"Why so grumpy princess?" I smirk knowing its all sexual frustration.

Anna's POV

"Fuck you." I snap coldly. I just fucked up and I know it. He drops everything he's doing and strides toward me. He quickly sits on a bench seat in the living room that he dragged me to. Pulling me over his lap and pulling up my dress violently. I hear a few seams crack but not totally rip. "Spread your legs." I do as I'm told, shaking from anticipation. He runs his finger over my drenched slit. "I knew it. No panties. You're such a little slut." I push back on his finger but he pulls it away. I move to get up but he jerks me back down and slaps my ass hard. I cry out and push against his hand again. I dont think ive ever been this horny in my entire life and he wont give me what I want. He slaps my ass again. "Are you done being a brat?" He asks "YES!" I scream at him. He pulls me up making me straddle his lap. I immediatly reach down and rub his rock hard cock through his pants. His hips snap up as he groans and rips my hand away, then my other becuase he knew I'd try with that one too. Now holding my hands behind my back he looks at me coldly. Im litterly crying becuase im so needy as I rock my hips over his hardness. I get friction but he doesent move. I continue grinding on him aggressively, tears rolling down my face. I kiss his sharp jaw that he is clenching all the way to his ear, whimpering. "Please daddy... I need you so bad." I keep pushing on him, kissing his neck. I beg him over and over. "Daddy please.." I sob into his shoulder, still rocking against the hard bulge in his suit pants.