Yes Mr King-24

I roll over in bed and feel a small prick on my arm. I open my eyes to see Elec gone. I turn my head and look at my arm. Underneath is a rose. I had rolled over the stem that is cut slanted like flowers shops do. I push myself up to my knees and see a note next to it.

I have meetings all day my love, I put my American Express in your red Prada bag on the table. Go shopping, spend as much as you want, maybe buy some extra thongs from Victorias secret since some deranged asshole keeps tearing them off your perfect body.
I love you more than words can describe, stay safe little one.

I smile at the note immediately putting it in my bed side table and grabbing the rose, smelling the sweet scent. I shower and then FaceTime Leah.

"Heyyyyy" I hear Leah's excited voice on the other end of the line. "Hey babe wanna go shopping?" I say excited. "Hell yes I wanna go shopping!" She squeaks on the other end of the phone. "Okay be ready in like an hour, see you soon!" I say waving at the camera with my fingers. "See ya!" She say before kissing at the lens and ending the call. I get ready and then text Elec

DADDY👹

Me: heyy would I be able to take one of the cars shopping?

DADDY👹: Of course princess, any one you want.

Me: whichever one is the cheapest..

DADDY👹: Then you're going to want the Bugatti. Drive safe my love ❤️.

Me: thank you!!!😚😚😚

I grab my bag off the table and head toward the garage. The man gives me the keys and tells me to have a great day. I drive to my old house to pick up Leah. Once I retrieve the bestie we head to the biggest mall in the city. At the food court we absolutely tear up some aunt Anne's pretzels and catch up.

"Oh my God. So what's it like to live with him?" She asks leaning over her lemonade, drinking it, while staring deep into my soul. My face turns red and I laugh covering my face. "OH MY GOD YOU FUCKED HIM!" she whisper yells. "NO I DID NOT!" I whisper yell back, smiling. "Then you're definitely not telling me something.." she leans back folding her arms. "Spill." I lean forward still really red in the face. "We have done other.. things." I smile. Her face lights up. "DID HE?" I slump back into my chair putting both hands over my face. She punches both fists into the air yelling "WOOOOOOOH!!!!" Everyone in the food court is looking at us now. We both start dying laughing. We get up to throw away garbage, crossing our legs swearing we are going to pee our pants. We hook arms and walk around. We go to Victorias secret, just like I was told to. I stock up on underwear and a few bras. Most of them are the glitter strap ones that I love. We go to Barnes and Noble and I grab a couple books, not wanting to spend too much. We run in and out of what feels like every store, draining me. I love hanging out with Leah so much, this is what I needed. We end at a coffee shop before I drop her off and head toward the office. I park out front and walk to reception, not wanting to walk in on a meeting. "Hello Ms Reed!" The nice older woman greets. I smile at her. "Hi! Is Elec free right now?" She looks as if she is about to tell me no, but then glances at a sticky note and says "sure honey, go right up." I thank her and go to the top floor. I walk into my desk area and then to his office. He isn't in either so I open the meeting room door only for what seems like 50 people to turn and stare at me. Elec is on the other end, at the head of the table in the "boss chair". I stop quickly and freeze. Elec leans back in his chair holding his jaw with his index finger over his lip. "get the fuck out. Now." My stomach drops as sadness and embarrassment take over my body. Then suddenly everyone gets up and collects their things. I stand still a few feet in front of the doorway. All the people scurry out, filtering around me until the last man out closes the door. I look down at my feet and quietly say "I'm sorry..." I stay looking down when I hear his chair roll back and his footsteps come closer to me. His finger tips brush my chin, then pushes it up to make eye contact. "Don't apologize for being where I am. That meeting was fucking boring and all I was thinking about was you anyways." He says. He leans down and gently kisses my lips. I smile up at him as he leads me back to his office setting me on his desk. I sit there while he sits in his chair going through his phone. "What the fuck?" He looks up at me. Fear hits me in the stomach. "You spent $314?" He looks at me. "I'm sorry.. I didn't kn-" he stands, grabbing my jaw gently, smooshing up my cheeks.     " You're not done shopping until you spend at least fifty grand. Do I make myself clear?" He asks in all seriousness. "That is way too much " I say not believing him. "Well too bad you don't make the rules, baby. I do." I scoot off his desk and joke, "while you let me take the cheapest car, so I don't think so." He chuckles and looks at me with an "I don't think so" expression. "How much was that car." I say with the most dead serious voice. He smiles and says "That is a Bugatti La Voiture Noire, it was 18.7 million from the bid." My jaw drops and I immediately fish the keys out of my bag and dangle them in front of myself, out to Elec. He simply stands there smiling, with his hands in his pockets. "That is insane. I'm not driving that thing home. I might breathe a little too heavy and break it." He walks past me and says "let's go. I'm driving the McLaren, follow me." He goes to the car elevator garage walking calmly, I on the other hand take off to the elevator. I make the elevator ride down and book it through the lobby to the car. I get in and start it. Just then I see Elec pulling out of the alley. I pull out of my spot and follow him. We drive through the city for a little bit until we get to the same mall Leah and I were at an hour ago. I park next to him and he takes my hand, walking in. We stop at designer stores. He makes me get at least one thing from each.