Aria's POV (1)

"Oh come on Aria, it will be fun, you know you want to" "no, I really don't, you and Ivy will just try and set me up with an alpha, like you always do" "no we won't, not this time" "Tanna, you just lied to my face" Tanna here is my best friend.

we have been friends for as long as I remember, when we were eight, we all got tested to find out what our second gender was, there were 34 people in our class 28 of them were betas, 5 were alphas, Tanna was one of them and only I was a omega, but there was an anomaly with my results.

Fast forward 12 years and I still hadn't gone in to heat yet, the anomaly was, I have no scent, so I won't ever go into heat, I won't ever find my fated mate and I won't ever shift into my wolf form.

My parents kicked me out when I was 18, my parents had so many alphas try to put me into heat but they all failed, everyone stared calling me a freak and my parents couldn't take it anymore so the day after my 18th I was out the door with the clothes on my back and a hundred dollars in my pocket.

I was kicked out the house and the pack the same day, I was with the Frost Sun pack, it got that bad there even the top alpha Tex tried to put me into heat, he already had three mates, one is his fated mate Dee and the other two where omegas that he bit, he could release them by rejecting them but he likes having all his 'bitches' around him, he was a pig of a man and his son's weren't any better.

"We won't try anything funny, I promise" "promise? You promised me that you would come around and fix the Tv, I had to get someone else to do it" "oh yeah, that slipped my mine, this is different" Tanna looked at me with his big brown eyes, knowing I cannot say no to him, "fine, what time?" "Sweet, be ready for seven" he said hugging me tight, I just wanted to punch him in his stupid face.

Tanna pulled up outside, Ivy was in the front and some other person was sat in the back, 'promise my arse' I thought, "Aria, this is Max and an alpha, just talk and get to know each other" Tanna smiled in the mirror, I just looked at him stone faced, "come on let go".

Max was dribbling on about shit I didn't care for and on top of that, he was letting out his scent, it smelled so bad, I have no scent but I can smell others, it smell like rotten food, I had to open a window because it smelt so bad in the car.

The car journey felt like it took forever to get there, when we did, I got out the car and pulled Tanna out the car by his hair, "we need to talk" I said through gritted teeth.

I pulled him down the side of the house, still by the hair, he shouldn't have it so long, so it's his own fault, his wolf form is so small but he is seriously strong, I think stronger than the top alpha in Frost Sun pack, but just like me, Tanna got kicked out as he chose Ivy as his mate, she was a beta in one of the low ranking families in the pack, Tanna and I were in the high ranks,

The ranks go like this

Top Alpha
Top alphas children (only alphas)
High rank (families with most alphas 4+)
Mid rank (families with not many alphas 1+)
Low rank (no alphas)
Omegas.

I was only in the higher rank as I'm the youngest out of five children, even though I am an omega, I had four alpha brothers, they didn't always treat me nice, because I was an omega, they didn't like the thought of other alphas sniffing around to try to get to me, they could have helped me when our parents kicked me out but they chose to do nothing, Tanna was one of six alphas in his family.

In the Frost Sun pack, they were all about numbers and rank, you wanted a higher rank, have more children, boost up the numbers of alphas.

Now we have no pack, we are nomads, Lycan's normally avoid nomads as they have no pack affiliation, that means no treaties between packs.

"I cannot believe you Tanna, you promised me" "did I? It must have slipped my mind" he nervously laughed as he rubbed his head, "I am not interested is finding a mate" "but it's nice having one, someone to cuddle with at night" "I can cuddle a teddy" "the sex is amazing and it doesn't run on batteries" "Tanna you fucking prev, you have been in my draws again" I said as I started hitting him, "I was looking for a pen" I just started hitting him harder, you wouldn't think he was an alpha and I was an omega, normally omegas are so submissive, not me, "you know there on my desk, why did you go in my draw?" "Aria, Tanna, come on, Max and I will go in and leave you out here" Ivy shouted "come on, lets go inside and enjoy the party" "I really hate you sometimes" I said hitting him one last time before walking towards them.

I was sat on the terrace, Max still talking shit, I had to come and sit out side as the smell inside was making me feel sick.

"So Tanna tells me your un scented, is that true?" "Yep, so your wasting your time, how about you go and fine someone else to talk to" "I can put you into heat if you want?" He whispered in my ear, sending a shiver down my spine, but not the good kind, he really creeped me out, "you can try but it wont work" I said taking a sip of my drink, he poured out his pheromones, it surrounded me like a cloud of rot, it smelled so bad but I just sat there, "nope, nothing" he kept trying until someone told him to stop.

Tanna and Ivy found me at that point, I wanted to go home but Tanna didn't, Tanna bet everyone $1000 to try to put me into heat, I was beyond pissed off, I was to the point, I was going to steal his keys and drive myself home, I cannot drive but I would do anything to get away.

The party was all but over, there were a few people still inside, I was out on the terrace alone, every one at the party tried and failed to put me into heat, even the women tried.

I was exhausted so I lied down and fell asleep, I don't know how long I was asleep for, when a voice in my head that I have never heard before said 'he's here'.