Bring your kid to work day

"Out, want out Daddy!" Fei tried open up her seatbelt by herself, but her tiny hands couldn't figure out how the lock worked.
"I know little boot, let me just get your brother first." Tim Bradford opened the car door and scooped his son into his arms. He had to give a presentation on metro work today, but Lucy got sick and couldn't watch the kids. Unfortunately all their possible babysitters weren't available, so Tim had to take his kids with him. After settling Theo against his chest, he opened Fei's door and helped her out of the car.
"You stay with me and Theo, deal?"  Tim looked down at his daughter, who quickly nodded.
"Okay, let's go. They are all sooo excited to see you two" he explained his daughter, Fei laughed and happily walked a few feet infront of Tim.
"Sergeant Bradford, hey you brought your little ones" Officer Jan said while holding the door open for Tim and the kids.
"Yeah, Lucy is sick and we couldn't get a babysitter. Thanks" he walked after his daughter into the station. Fei seemed comfortable at her parents workplace. She walked around like she belonged at the station. There goes a future police officer, Tim was sure of it.
"Ouh, I hope she feels better soon"
"Me too. Arresting a whole gang seems easier than handling two small kids." Tim laughed a bit, having to look out for Fei.
Jan laughed "You got that right, see you later."
Tim hurried after his daughter, who was about to grab a bag of evidence "little boot, don't touch that please." Tim gently took her hand, "Come on, we have to say hi to aunt Angela and the others." Theo stirred in his arms and babbled to his father. "Yeah buddy, you want to say hi to everyone?" Fei once again took the lead.
"You're sister is so much like your mother." Tim muttered, hurrying not far behind his little trouble maker.
"Ouh look who comes there!" Angela greeted the family, crouching down and holding arms wide open for Fei. Fei didn't wasted any time before running to her aunt. "Would I have known that you brought the kids I would have brought mine too."
"It wasn't really planned. Lucy is sick, so I will be between places today. Can I leave Fei with you on my break? I have to pay Luce a visit."
Angela stood up and smiled at him, "Sure, no problem."
"Thanks" Tim looked down at his daughter, but she wasn't there.
"Shit" he looked around, "Fei? God damnit this station is playing with me. I always lose a kid in here." He frantically looked around.
Angela laughed, "relax Tim, she's over there with Grey" she pointed behind Tim. Tim exhaled relieved and turned around, "That girl is so much trouble."
"She's your kid, I didn't expected something else, now give me the baby" Angela demanded, holding her hands out for Theo. Tim gave his son a kiss on the head before handing him over.
"Don't corrupt him"
"Please I would never, right little T?"
Tim smiled and turned around, walking to his daughter, "Little Boot, I thought we had a deal."
Fei grinned at her father and held a coin at him, "Got money" she declared proud. Grey chuckled.
"I can see that, did you say thank you to Wade?" Fei nodded, "Good job honey" Tim smiled at his daughter and picked her up.
"You know, you could bring her often. She's so adorable, reminds me of my own at that age." Grey said, putting away his wallet.
"She is slippery. Uhm Lucys sick, so I had no choice. I hope that's okay."
"No problem at all, did you brought Theo as well?" Tim nodded towards Angela. Angela let Theo play with her badge.
"Are you ready for your presentation?" Grey asked
"Yes sir, all settled and ready." Tim answered while letting Fei down but holding on to her hand.
"I may just need some assistance with the kids."
Grey nodded, "Sure, bring them to my office. I'm desk duty only today."
"Thanks" Tim crouched down to his daughter,
"Wanna see my office now?"
Fei's answer came immediately, "No, boring"
Tim laughed, "Well can't argue with that. How about I show you some dogs or a shop?"
"Yes! Kojo!" Fei jumped up and down excitedly.
Tim shoot a look at Grey, "I'm coming over later"
he scooped up Fei and went back to Angela, "Sorry Angela, I'm gonna have to steal him from you, we're going to pet some K9 cuties"
"Ouh that sounds great" she smiled at Tim and gave him his son. "You know, kids really suit you, thinking about another one?"
Tim laughed a bit, "Maybe, but there is no rush. We have our hands full with these two"
Angela was about to say something when Tims phone started ringing.
"Please don't run away little boot" he set Fei down and took out his phone before he answered the video call.
"Hey ba- Luce, how are you feeling?" They discussed PDA a long time ago and where still struggling a bit.
"Don't ask, my head is killing me. How are my babies? Everything good?" She asked, sounding rough.
"Everything is good, I promise." He showed her Theo who perked up at the sound of his mothers voice.
"Hey buddy" Lucy smiled, "you're good to your dad okay?" Theo responded with baby babbling.
"Give him a kiss Tim" Lucy demanded.  Tim obliged and kissed his son on the head, not worrying that half the station watched him interact with the kids.
"Where is our big one?" Lucy asked.
"Please don't call her that. She has to stay a baby as long as possible." Tim responded before giving his Phone to Fei, "Mommy wants to talk to you little boot"
Fei took the phone and waved at her mother, before stalking away with the phone, proud showing Lucy the station and the nice officers.
Angela looked at Tim, smirking. "I guess the K9 cuties have to wait."
"She's the boss, clearly." Tim responded, soothing Theo.