Aaron being drunk

Angela slow danced with Wesley, when she noticed his arm around her getting stiff. She looked up at him and saw that his gaze was somewhere behind her.
"What's wrong?" She asked, turning around.
"Aaron, he seems pretty drunk."
Angela looked around till she found Aaron, he was walking over to Tim and Lucy. Both happily damced with each other. Angela watched Tim say something and they both laughed till Aaron placed his hand on Tims shoulder which caused Tim to stumble. He pulled away from Aarons grip and took his side beside Lucy, pulling her against him whilst holding an arm out to Aaron. Careful to not let him close to them.
"He is and judging on Tims look, he's about to get a Tim lecture."
"I never saw him this drunk." Wesley added.
"Ouh I know, we cops usually know our limit."
"He didn't receive the message. Ouh Tims about to beat his ass." Wesley nodded towards the three. Angela watched Lucy lay a hand on Tims chest and Tim taking a deep breath.
"No wonder, he hates when people get drunk." Angela furrwoed her brows thinking about all the times she and Tim went out to a bar back in the days. He always made sure she stopped after three or four drinks and never let a drunken male hear her.
"I know. On Nylas wedding he literally ripped my beer from my hand and told me that I already had four."
Angela smiled, "what did you do?"
"I wanted to fight him, but his face said it all so I just agreed."
Angela smiled at her husband, "thank you."
Wesley gave her a quick kiss and looked back at the scene, "Aaron is gone."
"Probably back at the bar." Angela mumbled, her gaze was still on Tim. She cared too much about him, to just let the incounter drop off her mind.
Lucy tugged at Tims jacket and pulled him down by the neck to give him a kiss. Tim smiled tensed before pulling her against him and hugging her tight. It seemed like Lucy whispered something, cause Tim nodded and kissed her forehead.
Lucy parted from him and took his hand before dragging him out of the ballroom.
"He's okay Angela." Wesley, said hugging her from behind.
"I know, just had to make sure."
"I know, you're a good friend."
Angela smiled and turned around, "I believe you were about to show me some dance moves."
Wesley grinned and proceeded dancing, "I believe so too."

————————————————
I'm sorry that it is such a short one but I barely have time. Also this will be my last story for now. I'll be back in august to post some more chenford content. ;)