Some things never change

Lucy was about to change out for the day, she had a date night planned with Tim. Who should be finished any second now. She walked around the corner and came to an halt. with amusement she watched Fei stand in front of a boy her age. Between them, with a frown on the face, Tim.
"So do you have a middle name? Last name? Any body's in the cellar? Jamie." He popped out the boys name, clearly mocking him.
"Uhm James Murphy sir." He said, and quickly added, "And no bodies in them cellar."
Lucy tried to hide her grin, she still watched them from afar not willing to break down this conversation.
"Well anyway uhm that's my number. Maybe you want to grab a coffee some time?" He held out a piece of paper, and before Fei could reach it Tim snatched it out of his hand and threw it in a nearby trash can.
"She's taken." He said sternly. Fei gaped at him, utter disbelief on her face.
"Ouh, OUH I'm so sorry sir. I promise I won't bother your girlfriend any longer."
"WHAT?!" Fei shrieked, "No no no you got that all wrong. This crazy lunatic over here is my overprotective father who definitely needs to be put in some time out."
Tim looked at her, mouth wide open in shock. But before he could say something, this Jamie guy spoke again.
"So you're not taken and he's just fucking with me?"
"No. That part is true, I'm taken."
"That's sad, but well I shoot my shot." He smiled at her, and Fei smiled back.
"Have a nice day Jamie." She said before shooting a dagger at Tim and walking off. Right at Lucy.
"Mom. Thank god, dad is out of control like out out."
"Ouh please what do you think Jackson had to go through?" Tim asked, snorting.
"I really don't want to know, seeing how you reacted to this one guy."
Lucy laughed, "He sat him down at the age of six and told him to not play with your feelings."
"Ouh my gosh, my poor boyfriend." Fei muttered, closing her eyes.
"It was more fun when he was sixteen and he took things more serious." Tim added, smiling to himself. "he was so scared."
"Okay I have to go before I tell mom what you did last Christmas. See you later. Love you to crazy people." Fei walked off, not caring about the two left behind.
Lucy narrowed his eyes at Tim, "What did you do last Christmas?"
"Nothing." He hurried to say, not looking her in the eyes.
"What. Did. You. Do. Timothy."
"Okay fine. Just know that it wasn't on purpose and I'm sorry and it actually was the boys fault." He smiled a bit at her to calm the hard feelings, "We broke your Christmas star for the tree, the one you love so much."
"What are you talking about? He was fine."
"Well that's because we used glue but the moment we out it into the boy again, it broke again. So I threw it out."
Lucy looked at him, silently.
"Please say something baby."
"TIMOTHY BRADFORD, YOU ARE IN DEEP ASS SHIT." She yelled, causing some officers to turn around. Fei included, she just grinned at her father.