The restaurant

"What the-" Grey said out loud as he read the report of Night Shift. Apparently Night Shift caught Chen and Bradford together at the most romantic restaurant in town.
He looked up and saw detective Lopez walk by. "Detective Lopez. Do you have a second?" He called out.
Angela turned in her tracks and came into his office. 
"What's going on?" She asked, sitting down in a chair.
"Have you heard anything from Tim about the restaurant yesterday?"
Angela grinned, "this is so good. I teased him about it and his face turned red, like really lobster red. He tried to tell me that Lucy thought that they were handling drugs in the kitchen and they went to investigate, but come on? That is such a lame excuse."
Wade sighed, "you're enjoying this way too much. I have to do all the paperwork now."
"As if you haven't had it already finished." Angela teased. She definitely had the detective instinct.
"I do, Luna told me I should be prepared. And the secret to a happy long marriage? The woman is always right."
"Can you teach that Wesley? He seems to not get that point."
Wade laughed and looked out at the bull pen where he catched sight of Chen and Bradford talking. He looked around and saw another pair of officers talking. Aaron and Celina.
"I'm gonna make them a bit uncomfortable." He told Angela.
"Ouh yes please, Tim is so bad at having secrets."
"Definitely." Grey grinned at Angela before she said her goodbyes and he called Tim and Lucy into his office. Let's have a little chat about coworkers dating.

"And than you should have seen their faces honey, it was hilarious." Wade laughed, telling his wife the latest news.
"So they're dating?" Luna asked excitedly.
"Ouh definitely, they're not ready to make it official yet but there is tension."
"And you're not doing anything? I mean they can not work together anymore right?"
"That's right, at least Tim has to move out of her chain of command. Which means one of them transfers to another station or Tim takes a desk job. Nobody wants to be Court Liaison Sargent. But I think that would be better than a transfer."
"Absolutely, keep that position open."
Grey nodded, "I will. I'm just waiting for them to come around. Until then, it's funny to tease them a bit."

—————————
Just a short one today. For the next chapter you'll have to wait a bit longer. I'm sorry.