Tims singing

The first time

The first time Lucy heard Tim sing was at Angelas birthday party. The group came together at Angela's and had a nice dinner with some drinks and music playing in the background. The rookies liked being involved with the whole gang. Nolan decided it was time to make friends with Nyla and Jackson tried his best with Grey.

"Excuse me" interrupted the voice of Tim Bradford all the conversations. The officers cheered because they knew what followed.
Tim smirked, "yeah yeah don't get to excited I'm doing that every god damn year."
"here's the mic" Angela grinned and handed him a microphone. "You know the song?"
"Please, you send it to me weeks ago."
"Is that a yes?"
Tim sighed, "Yes. Now sit down your ass so I can get this over with."
Angela grinned and sat down, fist row.
Lucy held her drink in her hand and leaned against a wall, she wanted to know what this is all about.
She saw some officers pull out their phones and did the same.
"This is for you Ang, you can call yourself lucky." Tim said before the music started and he began to sing a Spanish song. Dedicated to Angela.
Lucy liked his voice, she realized he was a good singer.
Tim clearly tried not to enjoy it, but the little smile on his face told another story.
After he finished his song. Angela threw herself at him and indulged him in a big hug.
Lucy smiled at them.
She knew her TO was a hardass and had a hard time letting people close. But Angela was someone he could live with. She never really asked them how they became so close, but Lucy guessed that Angela was there for him when Isabel left.
The crowd cheered and Tim waved them off, "If I see one video out on the internet, you all are going to regret it!" He threatened, still smiling.

Later at her apartment she watched the video multiple times.

The second time

Lucy loved to go out with her friends, she loved it even more when Tim came around as well.
"Oh my god, he's so drunk Lucy." Angela said, laughing at Tim, who was debating with Nolan.
"He is. He's so going to regret it tomorrow." Lucy laughed.
She watched Tim and saw him grinnig wide at something Nolan said, before laughing and spitting out his beer.
Nolan laughed at him and tried to hold onto him. Tim almost fell from his chair.
"How did he get so drunk so fast?" Lucy asked Angela.
Angela studied her for a second. "I saw him downing some whiskey. He is not a whiskey person. He must have had a hard day, so..."
"He drunk his thoughts away." Lucy concluded. Angela nodded.
"OH, OH THATS MY SONG!" Tim shouted over their heads.
The next minutes he sang along to 'Eye of the tiger'. Angela and Lucy kept an eye on him, but somehow he still managed to trip over a chair.
"Shit Tim are you okay?" Lucy asked, helping him off the ground.
Tim just laughed, "I've never been better. Come on boot, the song isn't over yet." Tim resumed the singing and Lucy held on to him. Trying not to worry too much.
She noticed once again that she liked to hear him sing, but she enjoyed it way more when he was doing okay.

The third time

Lucy woke form the delicious smell of pancakes and bacon. She sat up and stretched herself. She loved waking up like this. Relaxed, with the promise of a good meal and probably some quality naked time afterwards.
She put on one of his shirts and made her way out of the bedroom.
There he was. Standing at the kitchen island, cooking the bacon. She loved seeing him in his own four walls, only in some shorts and quietly singing to shakira.
Before she could say something she got attacked by a cuddly Kojo.
"Hey baby boy. Uhh you're so cute." She cuddled Kojo, but grinned at Tim.
"Come on buddy, let me have some kisses too." Tim complained, walking around the island before looping his arms around her torso.
"Good morning to you too Shakira." She grinned.
"Funny. Let me enjoy some good music and fun in the morning."
"I'm so not complaining babe. I love your voice." She kissed him sweetly.
He grinned at her, "Hungry?"

The fourth time

"she won't sleep unless Tim sings to her, it's crazy." Lucy said, making her coffee.
"That's kinda cute." Angela said, sipping on her own coffee.
"Well it can be a problem when he's not home." Nyla stated.
On which the other two nodded. "That's true. Ouh you wanna see? It's hella cute" Lucy said, getting out her phone, "Sure we need to find some alternative but for now it works." She put on a video and let her friends watch Tim sing to Fei whilst holding her against his chest.
"he's such a girl dad." Angela grinned, "Send it to me please?"
Lucy nodded, "Sure"
"Hey. Maybe he could record an audio and when he's not around you can just play it to Fei." Nyla suggested.
"That could work."

"Babe, eat faster. You need to sing." Lucy said, placing a mini mic at his shirt.
"Wait, what?" Tim asked, chewing on his burger.
"I talked with the witches about Fei and your singing and the problem with you having to work. So they suggested a recording."
"A recording?" He swallowed his last bite.
"Yes a recording." Lucy said, setting up her computer.
"But– But I don't want to record it, I want to sing to her in person."
Lucy looked up and saw the sad expression on his face.
"Ouh babe. I'm sorry this doesn't has to mean that your not going to sing to her anymore, no. It's just for an emergency." She took his hand in hers and rubbed over his back with her thumb.
"Sorry, sorry I know. It's just– Ouh man I don't even know why this makes me uncomfortable. I mean I know my working hours are not set in stone and I have to go with a call, but–"
Lucy interrupted him, "you love your daughter and don't want to lose any time with her."
Tim nodded, "I can't make the promise to be there at every bed time."
"I know. I know that you will try though."
Tim nodded eagerly.
"Okay, lets make this recording, just for an emergency." He agreed.
Lucy hesitated, "We have time. We could do it tonight, whilst you hold her. It doesn't has to be now."
"I like that yeah."

They waited till it was bedtime for Fei. Lucy placed the mic at Tims shirt once again, she started recording while watching Tim hold Fei and softly singing to their daughter.