Tim and drunk talking

"Angela pleaaase" Tim whined over the phone. It was midnight, she was stressed and tired and just had succeeded in putting the kids down. Wesley was waiting in bed and she had to answer the phone, classic Angela.
"You are a pain in the ass Timothy. What is so important that we need to meet up?"
"I'm quite drunk so it's more like a 'you need to come here and pick me up so my girlfriend doesn't find out that I got soooo drunk'" he mumbled and Angela couldn't stop the small grin on her face.
"Why did you get drunk?"
"Metro invited me. Lucy is supposed to pick me up but I can't stop talking about her and she can't know– that's what the others say."
"I don't understand Timothy."
"I'm asking her to marry me! That's all I'm talking about, apparently. But I don't think so, I mean I talked about rings and venues and family and all that but I also talked about pizza. Man I love Pizza, can you bring pizza?" He rumbled.
Angela was shocked for a moment. Tim was going to ask Lucy to marry him.
"Send me your location, Don't go anywhere!! I want to hear everything." She said before hanging up. "Wesley! I'm going out, I have to pick up Tim."
Wesley came out of their bedroom, in his pajamas. "You need to what?"
"Pick up my idiot friend." She quickly picked up some water bottles and pain killers. He was going to need it.
"Why does he need my wife to do that? He got a girlfriend."
"Because he has no filter and is talking about marrying Lucy. I need to hear everything."
"Oh my god, can I come with you?"
"And who's watching the kids Wes huh?" She looked at him dumbfounded.
"damn, okay but you need to tell me everything."
"I will" she said and kissed him quick before making her way out.

The first thing Angela saw the moment she entered the parking lot, was Tim. He sat in the middle of the lot and waited patently.
Angela laughed a bit and parked her car. She grabbed the pizza and the water bottles and got out of the car.
"Tim! Come here." She called him over.
Tim grinned at her, clumsily got up from the ground and walked towards her.
"You came!" He announced, with outstretched arms.
"Yep, and I brought you some sobering up equipment." Angela opened her trunk and placed the pizza carton down. "Come sit and we can talk."
"Okay" Tim hugged her quick and than sat down in the trunk. He grabbed a slice of pizza and happily ate it. He chuckled, "I threw up. Like three times."
"Throw up in my car and I'll kill you, close this trunk and place your body there were no one will find it."
"Lucy will. Lucy always knows where I am." He said.
"That's weirdly true. Soooo Timothy, what is all that marriage talking about?"
Tim gulped down his slice and reached for the water bottle.
"I want to marry Lucy. Actually I wanted to tell you tomorrow. I wanted to ask you for some advice."
"You want my advice?" Angela asked, smiling softly at her friend. "On what?"
"I want you to go ring shopping with me and ask you if you want to be my woman of honor."
"You want me to be your woman of honor? Don't you want to ask that after Lucy said yes?"
"She will say yes. If not the first time than whenever she's ready."he pointed his finger at her, "so you need to be ready."
"I will be ready, I promise."
Tim nodded, "good... do you think I should wear a pink suit to the wedding?"
"What?! Why would you do that?" Angela laughed, also grabbing a slice and sitting down besides him.
"I read that it's modern."
"You're not modern Timothy, you're old and that's so okay and you have your style- which is definitely not a pink wedding suit."
"What if I let my beard grow?"
"Don't do that. Please. You did that one time and you looked like my grandpa."
"Stop teasing me about my age."
Angela just grinned at him, on which Tim grinned himself.
"Thanks for coming."
"No problem, I'm just making sure that you sober up enough for you to not ask Lucy to marry you without a ring."
"I would so do that, right?" He wheezed. Angela laughed with him.
"You would so do that."