Basketball with LAFD (Ashley Part two)

"Bradford! Didn't know you were coming today." One of the firefighters Tim played with said.
"I got convinced" he answered, catching the ball his mate threw at him.
Lucy held on to the water-bottle and one of Tims hoodies.
"I brought my girl with me, so be gentle and let me win yeah?" Tim asked, slightly grinning.
"Your girl can watch you lose." One of the two said, before he addressed Lucy, "I know you from somewhere."
"Well I'm a cop so probably from work, Lucy Chen." She introduced herself.
"Yo!" The other one laughed, "She's Emmets Ex"
Before Lucy or Tim could response, Emmet came jogging towards them.
"Sorry I'm late, I- Lucy? What are you doing here?" He asked, looking a bit distressed. He ended things with her over a text, which Lucy really hated.
"hello Emmet." Lucy said, a bit sourly.
Tim loved every second of it. He knew that he's gonna beat Emmet in this game, just to make him look bad.
"And I thought we were late" Tim joked, standing besides Lucy. "You want to sit down or play with us?" Tim asked her.
"Thanks babe, but I'm good with watching." She said, tucking at his shirt. Out of her eye she could see Emmet perk up the moment she called Tim babe.
"Okay. It won't take long." Tim said, kissing her real quick before jogging towards the field.
Lucy sat down on on of the benches and watched the guys play.
Tim and Emmet played against each other, which Lucy enjoyed. She watched Tim outrun Emmet and score. She got up and cheered for her man. Tim blushed a bit, but grinned ear to ear.
Emmet looked like he was about to throw up any minute.
The next few minutes went on without anything special. Till Emmet body slammed Tim to the ground, trying to get the ball.
Lucy was out of her seat and about to run towards Tim, till she saw Tim sit up and hold his side.
"I'm good, nothing broken." He said, mostly towards Lucy. He took the outstretched hand on of his friends held, and got up.
He grunted the moment he was on his two feet. Lucy sprinted at Tim's side.
"Are you hurt? What's wrong?" She asked concerned, scanning his body.
"I may twitched my back" he admitted, "can you play for me? It's only 10 more minutes"
"Wh- I? Uhm yeah I guess so."
"Thanks" Tim said, kissing her cheek and whispering, "make him regret everything."
Lucy grinned.

"Back to business" Emmet said, throwing the ball towards Lucy, the moment Tim was off the field.
They played the last few minutes, till Lucy got the ball and tried to score. But Emmet was standing in her way, she dribbled a bit and tried to out play him.
"Really Luce? Bradford? You could have done so much better." He said, looking into her eyes.
Lucy smiled at him, "Ouh You're jealous? That's sweet. Do you really think I care about what you think?"
"Just saying the truth. I mean, you hate him."
"I love him, dumbass." Lucy said, using Emmets distraction to her benefit and outplaying him. She threw the ball and scored perfectly.
"Yeah baby! That's how you do it!" Tim screamed, clapping his hands. Lucy grinned at him and met him halfway on the field, hugging him.
"That's how you best LAFD!" Tim said, satisfyingly grinning at his play mates. Lucy laughed and kissed his cheek.
"Don't make fun of them babe, they have to face a defeat." Lucy grinned at the firefighters, whilst Tim just laughed.
"Let's go home." Tim said, putting his arms around her. "I wanna take of these shorts" he whispered.
Lucy grinned even more and gave a little wave to Emmet before walking off with Tim.

"You played hurt on purpose" Lucy said between kisses.
Tim shut the door, not letting go of Lucy, "maybe. You deserved to defeat Emmet."
Lucy grinned and pulled his shirt over his head.
"Well just in case that you hurt yourself, I should take care of you."
Tim grinned, pulling her in for a kiss. "You definitely need to take care of me. But let me do the honors first"
He let his hands travel over her back, down to her ass where he stayed for a squeeze before grabbing her thighs and lifting her off the ground.
"You were so damn sexy on that field. You're lucky I didn't took you right there behind the benches."
"Like teenagers?" Lucy asked, enjoying Tim's wet mouth on her neck.
"You make me want to do things Lucy Chen." He said holding her against him and walking towards the bedroom.
"Care to explain?" She asked, lifting his chin and kissing him fiercely.
"Not really in the talking mood baby, let me show you." He said, laying her down on the bed and getting rid of her shirt.
"Totally fine with that" Lucy breathed out, before trying to get rid of Tims pants.
"Nah nah baby, patience." He said, before claiming her mouth again and taking of her bra.
He kissed her one more time, before leaving a trace of open mouthed kisses down to her breasts.
"You're so gorgeous Luce. I love you."
"I love you too"
Lucy smiled, Tim complimenting her always did things to her, but doing it while having sex? It was so more intimate and she loved it.
He hooked his fingers into the waistband of Lucys shorts and dragged them down. He took his time, making Lucy feel good, but she had nothing to complain. Till she did.
"Damn it, Tim get up here. I need you."
Tim grinned at her from between her thighs. "Your wish shall be my command"
Lucy laughed and kissed him, the moment she held his grinning face in her hands.

———————
„Your wish shall be granted" @Chloe1833092