Chapter Ten

WELL, I'M KNOWN FOR BEING VERY FUN

THAT'S A LIE. I'M TOTALLY A BUMMER AT SCHOOL.

[ 1.05 ]

Venus was happy to confirm that she was very much over her crush on Nick Nelson. Every time she thought of the boy, all she saw was red hot rage. She had actually called Tao so they could rant about how much they disliked the boy together. Tao was extremely pleased to have Venus on his side finally, though they were now butting heads about Shawn. It was good to know that she didn't have to worry about her feelings for Nick anymore though.

Charlie, however, forgave Nick. Actually, if Venus remembered correctly, he apologised to Nick for literally nothing. It annoyed Venus and Charlie understood why, which was why Venus was sat on the couch downstairs, holding her phone to her ear while Charlie, Isaac and Elle were upstairs having a sleepover. Charlie tried to tell her that he wouldn't talk about Nick but they all knew that Charlie wouldn't be able to help himself. So, Venus was currently on the phone to Imogen while Tao tried to annoy her into coming up and hanging out with them.

Venus groaned as Tao sat on top of her, trying to move his head so he could hear what Imogen was saying to Venus. She attempted to push him off but he was way to big for her to even move him an inch.

"So, I was thinking this new dress I got with a little white shirt underneath to make it a little more casual," Imogen explained to Venus, very aware of the chaos happening on the other side of the line, "And then just my white sneakers. Should I wear makeup or is that too much?"

"Fuck off Tao!" Venus grunted as Tao giggled, poking Venus' sides to make her squirm under him. "Ugh! Yes, wear makeup! It's never too much. If he has a problem - Tao!"

Imogen giggled as she heard a loud thud. "I'm gonna call you back, Vee. Sounds like Tao would like your attention."

"Okay," Venus sighed, glaring at the boy who had been pushed to the floor, "I'll see you later, Imogen."

"Bye bye!"

Venus put her phone down, grabbing the couch cushion and smacking Tao. He groaned, grabbing her ankle and giving it a hard tug. Venus hit the floor with a loud thump, a dark gaze now set on Tao. She was quick to get on top of him and started smacking the boy with the cushion repeatedly to get her revenge.

Elle sighed as she came downstairs to collect Tao, seeing the two rolling on the ground trying to attack each other. Venus managed to get on top of him again, grabbing the cushion and pressing it down on his face. Tao groaned, tapping the ground twice to let her know that he was giving up.

"You are the most annoying person I know!" Venus told him, getting off the boy.

"You love me!" Tao grinned.