Twenty One

ARE YOU ALRIGHT? YOUR EYES ARE LOOKING REALLY RED.

OH, IT'S JUST... THE WIND

[ 2.03-2.04 ]

"I mean..." Nick smiled as he watched Venus getting ready. She was in and out of different skirts, shamelessly shimmying out of them in front of Nick, trying to find a cute outfit to wear. She hadn't even noticed the eyes on her as she was far too focused on her outfit. "We don't have to go if you want to stay here."

"You are not getting out of this," Venus spoke as she turned to the side, analysing her outfit. She smiled in satisfaction, happy with what she put together. "And I just picked my outfit. I refuse to put on something comfortable until at least twenty people have seen how cute I look."

He stared at her shamelessly as she moved towards him, eyes moving across her body and the bare skin she was showing off. He placed his hands on her waist, pulling the girl between his legs.

"How long until the others come collect us?" Nick asked her quietly.

"Why?" Venus asked innocently despite the knowing smile on her face.

Nick pulled the girl onto his knee, smiling at her with a smile she knew all too well. He then leaned in and connected their lips, letting one of his hands cup her cheek to deepen the kiss. Venus giggled but happily kissed him back. She let her hands wrap around his neck while he pulled her closer.

It was times like these that Venus wondered how she went so long without doing anything about her feelings for Nick. How did she survive for so long without even kissing him. Now that he was all hers it was all she ever wanted to do. She felt that she could get tangled up with Nick for hours and not ever get sick of him. He was it for her. He was everything.

"Should we stay?" he murmured, blushing as Venus began to leave a trail of kisses down his jawline.

Before she could respond (and say yes), the door swung open and revealed Tori. She wrinkled her nose as she took in the situation she walked in on.

"We're leaving now."

"Five more minutes?" Venus asked with a grin.

"No."

"Boo!" Venus pouted, climbing off her boyfriend. Venus slid on her boots before taking Nick's hand and moving down the stairs with Tori.

"Guess who's the designated driver again!" Shawn grinned as they all climbed into the car. It was a bit of a tight squeeze Venus had no issue snuggling in close to Nick. "I really wish they hadn't held me back in the second grade, so I didn't have to drive us everywhere. I like drinking too."

"I could drive," Venus suggested, leaning forward.

"No!" Shawn, Charlie and Tori all chorused.

Venus pouted, crossing her arms as she leaned back in her seat. Nick gave her an amused smile, not sure what the story behind their panic was about. Charlie glanced in the rear view mirror and grinned.