Telling The Public

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: user39951097

Summary: Y/n and Emma do an interview together where they announce their relationship.

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I watch as me and my girlfriend, Emma Myers, are headed to do a interview / podcast episode; we're doing Taylor Lautner's Podcast together which I'm excited for!

I loved Twilight when I was younger so this is one of my favourite things to ever happen.

We arrive at the studio and immediately get thrown into the room, meeting Taylor L and his wife, Taylor D. They are a really sweet couple.

"It's so great to meet you." I express to Taylor D, her hugging me back and smiling.

"It's great meeting you too." Taylor D replies, smiling at me as we pull away. Me and Taylor L shake hands and we sit down, me and Emma glancing at one another and smiling.

I move the mic, closer to me and clear my throat, running my hand through my hair to look somewhat more decent. I grab the headphones and put it on.

"All right, everybody. We are here with the lovely and fellow werewolves, Emma Myers and Y/n L/n." Taylor L announces, speaking into the mic, I smile, glancing at Emma as we all cheer.

"So, how are you two?" Taylor D asks us, glancing between us as she holds the laptop on her lap, her legs crossed.

"We're good, yeah." Emma answers, nodding her head and lightly hitting her leg. She's nervous.

"Yeah, we're going strong. Annoying one another a lot." I answer, smiling, seeing Emma roll her eyes in the corner of my eyes and shake her head.
I chuckle softly, glancing at her.

"So, we're just gonna start with some basic questions, is—is that all right with you two?" I hear Taylor L ask, I nod my head, hearing Emma hum softly. "So, what has been going on since the show? I understand that it must be so hectic." He sympathises, I nod my head and Emma chuckles softly.

"Yeah. Yeah, very hectic." Emma answers, itching the side of her eye.

"I don't think I've ever had a busier schedule as I do at the moment, it's... it's absolutely crazy." I express to them, feeling myself begin to smile. "I mean, not that I'm complaining. At this point, I think I prefer being busy. I don't know about Em, though." I continue to explain, glancing at Emma, seeing her lightly nod her head as she smiles at me. Feeling my heart race faster as my breath hitches, noticing her glance at me.

"Yeah, I mean... I don't mind being busy but I do like my free time." Emma answers, nodding her head slowly as she itches the corner of her eye.

"So, we like to do this segment where we pull a question from this lovely bowl," Taylor L begins to explain, glancing between us. "and we just answer the question, so, let me just..." He moves the mic and pulls out a piece of paper, opening it and moving the microphone back, beginning to read it. "Okay..." He begins to smile and sets it back down on his lap, I run my hand through my hair and patiently wait. "If you were to be arrested, what would your family and friends think you did?" He asks, glancing between us and smiling widely.

"Ooh." I let out, my eyes trailing off as I rest my index finger on my lips.

"I like that one. That might be the best one we've pulled." Taylor D expresses to the group, I gasp and chuckle.