Of course...

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary: Pip goes to her work and starts to get things ready however she meets someone that causes more intrigue.

INSPO: Wynonna Earp

HERE WE GO!!

____________________________________________________________________________

Pip's POV:

I unlock the door, stepping into the bar and glancing around. My work from my Uni isn't far, thank god, and I really need to talk too Usher about this tap.

Whenever I move it slowly, it starts to spray towards me, it's annoying and I end up soaked so I always bring an extra T-shirt. I head into the back, opening my locker and setting my bag inside and locking it shut. I head over toward the bar and move the hatch over, then slowly shut it.

Here we go, starting the day.

I start cleaning the glasses and making sure that all the glasses are properly cleaned as well as the plates. I head over toward the tap, grabbing a glass and moving it underneath. I turn it on—

"Oh, shitty fuck fuck!" I exclaim, trying to turn it off and it only spray harder. I immediately cover it and turn it on then back off and it stops. I huff. For god's sa—

"I didn't know Cambridge hosted wet t-shirt competitions." I hear someone say, I look over toward the door to see a beautiful police officer, smiling at me so beautifully that I honestly am struggling to maintain eye contact.

"Ugh, I... I keep telling Usher he needs to fix that darn tap." I complain, grabbing a towel and wiping myself down. I notice her approach me, humming softly.

"Well, I'm sure Usher will love to hear about it." She jokes, chuckling as she rests her forearms on the counter-top, I smile. "You're quite a popular girl around here."

"Wha—? I... uh, I am?" I ask her, confused. She hums.

"Been told to meet you, I've been meaning to introduce myself actually." She confesses, her eyes glancing between mines then somewhere lower.

"Guess it's all in the smile and wave." I explain to her, giggling softly as I demonstrate my smile and then my wave.

"That's quite a smile." The officer confesses, her eyes softening as she continues to look at my smile. She offers her hand. "Like I said, I've—I've actually been meaning to introduce myself. I'm Y/n Haught." She introduces herself, I take her hand and shake it. She holds on a little longer, her thumb rubbing the back of my hand and then we release. Our hands falling beside one another.

"I'm Pip." I introduce myself, noticing her hum softly.

"So, can I get a cup of coffee to go?" Y/n asks me, sitting up a little straighter. She is so tall, what the hell?

"Sorry. We're actually not open." I answer, she gasps softly, laughing gently as she puts her hands beside her while I giggle nervously.

"O-o-oh, my bad. It's just, uh, once I see something I like, I don't really wanna wait." She confesses to me, looking into my eyes. I feel my cheeks heat up. "And your door was open." She adds, pointing behind herself and keeping her beautiful smile.

"R—Right." I let out, softly. "Uh, do—do you mind...?" I ask, covering my eyes and she hums.

"Oh, uh, yeah. Got it." She turns around, I stare and notice how tight her t-shirt is and it's so attractive, I can't help it. The belt, the jeans, the... beauty of everything is too stunning.

I lift my t-shirt and immediately start to fumble around in it. Almost slipping. I squeal.

"Everything okay?" I hear her ask, sounding urgent.