Dog Sick

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary: Y/n has a pet dog and when the dog starts to get sick, Pip tries to call her and when she doesn't answer, Pip panics only to find her, comforting her.

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I leave my bedroom and head into the living room, I peak in and see my dog, Cooper. I smile, walking over and grab his favourite ball, sitting beside him, moving it in front of him.

"Come on, come get the ball, buddy." I say, rolling the ball away, he doesn't move. I frown, moving to get the ball then move it back toward him. He whines. "Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, curiously, giving him some rubs. He continues not to move, I kiss his head. "Mom?"

"Yeah, Honey?" She replies, pausing the TV, looking over at me.

"He won't move." I say, worriedly, continuing to pet him as he barely moves. I watch as he continues not to move even though I know he will always run around for his favourite toy.

"What?" Mom asks, confused. She walks over toward Cooper, picks up his favourite toy then as she rolls it away, he doesn't move. "Cooper? You okay, bud?" She asks, he whines, not moving.

"Bud, what's going on?" I ask, worriedly, feeling my shoulders fall in disappointment. I kiss his head, my mom calling her friend who's a vet. She comes over right away, checking on Cooper, doing a free check-up.

"All righty." She begins, sitting up and looking over at us. "He seems to be okay, maybe just feeling a bit sick."

"Sick?" I repeat, noticing her nod his head.

"Sick. I'd keep a bowl by his side in case he ends up throwing up. Also, try to give him some medicine." The Vet continues to explain to us, I look at Cooper, worried, giving him some back rubs. "Keep trying to get him to eat, drink water, and after a few days, he should be feeling a bit better."

"Thanks so much." Mom thanks her, her friend getting up and they hug, I continue to watch Cooper, not letting my eyes off of him. I'm worried. They head into another room but I jog into the kitchen, grabbing a chair and moving it beside Cooper. I sit down, watching him. Making sure that he's okay.

The phone rings but I ignore. I hear Mom call on me.

"Y/n?" I hear Mom call on me, I let my shoulders fall in disappointment.

"Yeah?" I call back out.

"Where are you?"

"Living Room." I answer in reply, glancing at the door. Mom comes in and sees me, she heads over, kisses my head and hands me the phone.

"For you. It's Pip." Mom tells me, I nod and take the phone from her, her kissing my head again and walking away. I move the phone up to my ear, clearing my throat as I continue to look at Cooper.

"Hi."

"Hey, you. How're you? " Pip asks me, curiously. I hum, debating if I should tell her not due to the fact that her dog died two years ago and I don't want to upset her or bring up any bad memories.

"Fine, very... medium day." I answer in reply, shrugging. "How was your day?"

"It was okay, I just really missed you." She expresses to me, I feel the corner of my lips tug upwards as the words continue to repeat in my mind.

"I missed you too." I reply, letting my shoulders fall.

"Can I see you soon? I really wanna see you." Pip expresses to me, I feel my heart skip a beat as I hear her voice. I just want her to be with me. I want her to be beside me as we watch over Cooper together.