Troubled Furthermore

A/N: Pip x Reader

Summary : Pip befriends someone who she thought was new to town only to find out that she has lived in Little Kilton for 4 years and her sister went missing last year, the case never being solved. Yet when two great, young minds collide, they slowly progress into obsession when it comes to both Sal Singh's supposed murder allegations and Victoria L/n's sudden disappearance on top of a brand-new disappearance that seems connected to both Sal and Victoria.

Will they both manage to find out? Who knows...

...dun dun...

INSPO: agggtm (obvs)+ How to find a missing girl

HERE WE GO!

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

I sit in class, waiting for time to move faster as I don't want to be at school. I wanna go home, I wanna be done with everything here. I glance over at the person beside me, Pippa Fitz-Amobi. A bright, wondrous student filled with an even brighter future due to how she is trying to crack the case of Andie Bell.

I wish I managed to succeed like that when it came to my sister's disappearance. It happened last year and after 4 months, the police pretty much called her a 'runaway' and gave up, mostly due to the fact that 2 days before her disappearance, she turned 18. Which meant they didn't treat the case for a minor, they treated it like an adult case and because of that, it wasn't as higher as a priority as it should've been. No one's on the case but me.

However when they found out I was investigating, I got told off as I apparently went to someone and they started going around town and someone who was a lead suspect ran away and they haven't found them since. So I stopped and I haven't done anymore investigating, wish I could though.

"Miss L/n?" I hear the teacher call on me, I meet her eyes and look at her.

"Yes?"

"You gonna answer the question?" She asks, I shake my head, desperately not wanting too as I have no idea what she asked. I can't even remember what class I'm in if I'm being completely honest.

"1913." Pippa whispers to me, covering her mouth as she clears her throat.

"1913." I say, realising I'm in World History. The teacher sighs.

"Correct."

"Thanks." I whisper to Pippa, looking at her when the teacher looks away.

"No problem. Are you okay?" She asks me, whispering and writing down on a piece of paper and showing me it. It saying "Let's not speak, we might get caught"

I write my reply: "I'm fine, just disassociated." I move it back to her, she reads it and writes something then moves it toward me.

"Are you new?" It says, I smile and reply, moving it back.

"Been here for 4 years." I write in reply, moving it toward her, she nods and I write again. "I was thinking about my sister, she disappeared last year, police didn't do shit." I show her and notice her read and our eyes meet. She writes.

"I'm sorry, that must've been tough. I'm Pip, though, and maybe I can help you?" She writes down and shows me, I read it and look over at her and begin to smile, writing my reply.

"I'd appreciate that, we can meet after class. I'm Y/n." I write down and show her, she smiles and offers her hand, I take it and we shake hands, officially meeting.

***

"Miss L/n, can you hang back, please?" The teacher asks me to do, I let my shoulders fall in disappointment and look at Pip.