Looked After

A/N: Emma x Reader

Requested by: Lucastrans2006

Summary: Y/n has a little sister, Lizzie, who's 3 years old and she calls Y/n daddy because their parents died in an accident so Y/n takes care of her Lizzie. One day when Y/n and Emma are walking, Y/n gets a call from her babysitter for Lizzie because she misses Y/n. When they are talking on the phone Emma overhears something and gets confused, Y/n explaining when she's off the phone leading to Emma wanting to meet Lizzie.

Reader's G!P + Top surgery

HERE WE GO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n's POV:

It's been hard for the last 2 years as my parents have died in a car crash, I have been looking after my little sister since they've died and it's been very stressful, especially considering my job as an actress and a relationship.

It's stressful, to say the least.

I wake up to hearing my alarm go off, I groan, flinching at how hot it is in my room. I move the covers off of me quickly and groan again, rubbing my eyes as I inhale softly. I'm so exhausted.

I hear the door open and I see Lizzie walk in, rubbing her eyes.

"D...Daddy." Lizzie calls on me, I inhale softly and sit up, wiping my eyes.

"Yeah, honey, you okay?" I ask her, seeing her walk to the side of my bed and I bring her up, letting her sit between my legs as I try to wake myself up.

"I'm—I'm tired." She complains, rubbing her eyes as she looks in my direction. I nod my head and rub her back, kissing her head. She rests her head against my chest and I rub her back.

"I know, but I promise it'll be a good day today." I express to her, picking her up and letting her rest on my waist then I grab my phone and head downstairs to make us breakfast. I sit her down on the counter. "Okay, you stay. What we thinking for breakfast? You wanna get something in or cook?" I offer, she thinks for a moment before gasping.

"Can—Can we go pan—pancake place?" Lizzie asks me, excitedly.

"Stack N' Still?"

"Yeah!"

"Haha, okay. Same as last time?" I ask her, she nods her head and I pull out my phone, opening my phone and going on JustEat. I order the exact same as last time, pay and then show her. "We'll get it soon, so... I say let's go shower and then... brush our teeth." I explain to her, her nodding her head and going upstairs to shower in the bathroom and I'll shower in my room as I have a bathroom attached to my room.

I head back up to my room and quickly shower, dry my hair, brush my teeth. I head into my room and get changed into grey joggies and a jumper. I head downstairs and turn the TV on, having the key on the coffee table so I won't need to rush around. I hear a knock on my door and grab my keys, walking toward the door and unlock it, opening it to see a guy hand me a bag.

"Here you go, have a good day." He wishes to me, I return the smile that he offers.

"Thank you, you too." I say to him, shutting the door and turning to see Libby rushing downstairs but also taking her time.

"Is that it, daddy?" She asks, excitedly. I nod my head.

"Let me get some cutlery, darling. You go sit down." I say to her, she nods her head and I grab some cutlery and head over to her. "All right, love, let's dig in, yes?"