First meet.

Hie guys I am new to the profession.
I might have a lot of mistakes maybe grammar errors or some spelling might be wrong but I hope you will ignore it and enjoy the story.
I wrote this when I was like 16 so this my first story hope you enjoy it.
So let's begin.

Heeya

"I will definitely join you" my last words before I finally end an hour long phone call.

My over dramatic and lucky in love sister is getting married and here I am just cherishing my single life . That sounds sad but I am very happy because rather than giving my precious time to an relationship I would rather spend that on my business.

My phone rings , let me see who is it oh that's my sister again. "Yes" I replied to her, "You are joining me from Tomorrow onwards and your flight tickets are already e-mailed and Roy is still not convinced why you don't want his jet to pick you up" She added the information.

"That was quick and Roy needs to save his money by not spend it on me" the only reply I could think of. " He has a lot of money don't worry anyways,Heeya you are coming right" Mentioning my name was not necessary .

"Yep I don't want to die this pretty soon" she might kill me if I don't join her for the wedding shopping .

"That's my girl, ok will see you tomorrow love you" Her love you was over stretched though.

"Bye" I replied.

I guess this is going to be fun. I hope she has some hot wedding guests so that I could at least enjoy them.

Thought her husband is a millionaire or maybe a billionaire, he is too humble. I have meet him thousand times before but this time he is no more my male best friend he would be my sisters fiance.

I hope I had a love story like her , where your boss falls for you. Yeah she worked as his assistance for years and now they are soon getting married.

I think i need a 9-5 job too but I am also enjoying my business.

Doesn't matter may be I am not that luck in love.

"I am going on a 2 week's holiday would be working from there " I said to my assistant as she nods.

"I knew once your sisters wedding is announced you might have to be there with her so I have already made all the settlements " Kia stated

" I hope you were a guy I might have married you by now " I really mean what I said cuz she is my best friend.

"I think you need to talk that out with my boyfriend then " Kia stated a fact about her over protective boyfriend.

"I will better find a guy then" my voice sounds unrealistic because I am not in search for true love. In fact I am not in search for love from a guy.

" I need to see your childrens heeya and that to in this life"kia demands.

"Noted, will see if your wishes could come true" I could only reply that.

"Kia when are you joining the wedding" I asked her.

" 3 days before her wedding and will be with you till the last day of hensi's wedding " Kia replyed.