wife

Aadi comes next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Don't you think so you need to get away as I am willing to talk to my wife" Aadi states with a smirk to the guy talking to me.

Really is he faking me as his wife. For gods sake aadi don't create an issue here.

As aadi gave a stare to the guy ,he literally ran away.

"Ms.Aarohi you better try to talk to people who will help you be more famous in a better way than getting famous for scandal" He said and went away from there.

It took me a second to realize aadi just gave me a hint that the guy who ran away was not good for me.

Then you tell me not to fall for this guy. I know he is known for being arrogant and rude with people but that's his business personality.

At the end delusion is the solution baby.

The music starts indicating the dance floor is ready to be set fire on. Seeing heeya at the bar side I went near her.

We both look at the couples having their moment and kia with Jay rocking the dance floor.

Suddenly the guy who ran away comes near me and asked me for dance.

Why to leave an opportunity to dance. Dancing is one of my favorite hobby.
Accepting his offer we went to join all other couples.

This guy is a jerk. I so hate him. He kept on talking about how rich he is and stuff. Oh boy, I am the highest paid model of the century.

Anyway the time for partner swap arrives and my date for the day is now my new partner.

"I thought you don't like rich brats" Aadi said as soon as I place my hand on his shoulder.

"Including you" I said a white lie. I could literally fall on my knees for his one glance.

"Really" He knows I kind of like him.

"You better get some dancing lessons"  I said aadi pointing his absence of hip movement.

"You better be my teacher then" He said and pulled me a little closer to him.

Zi don't fall for this man and all the butterflies stop dancing inside my stomach.

Suddenly the music changes indicating that we need to kiss our partner.

I know aadi was not going to kiss me. I mean why would he, he might probably leave the Hall right now.

"Don't you want to leave? " I asked.

"Do you want me to? " He asked back.

"You are saying as if you are gonna kiss me" I smirked at him.

"So you want me to kiss you" He said breaking all the space between us.

I could feel my brest touching his chest. My hands travel to his collar and pulled him more closer to me.

"Ask me to kiss you if you don't want to be headline of tomorrow's every news article" He is giving me a reality check.

Because if I kiss this man the whole media might think we are dating.

I didn't said anything, just staring deep into those brown orbs.

"I take your silence as my answer" He said and kiss my check. Those hands wrapped around me tightly loosens and went away.

How the fuck can he leave me with just a single check kiss. I need to taste those fucking lips of your's Mr.

Before he could go any away I pull him and attach my lips to his.