Couples

"Heeya! " roy's mom shouts as she sees me. She comes to me running as I was mid way on the stairs, I myself run towards her.

She embrace me into a tight motherly hug I miss so much.

"How are you , my child? "She enquires.

" As good as you look. "

"It's been so long last time I saw you. "
She pouts.

"We met two weeks before, anyways how was your trip? ".

" Business trip's are never meant to be good. " She whispers.
"But a special thanks to you for designing the ball's gown so well. "

I design a gown for her as she went to Canada for an business trip which included an ball.

"I hope you enjoyed my  children's company."

"Yeah kind off. "

"Move away from the way. "
a familiar voice distracts our conversation.

Turning back to see daksh standing right beside us, he is in his coat and pants that means he was leaving for office, his dark black hairs are styled perfectly and the only thing that is now black  in his whole outfit is his white shirt. He looks good.

"Daksh, breakfast is ready"havi (Roy's mom) informs daksh.

"I have an important meeting in an hour" Daksh owns the words.

"So? Have breakfast and leave I have some incomplete talks to finish. " Havi's mood was no longer rainbow, it was turned into a angry mother mood.

"Mom--"

"Heeya please join us for breakfast" Havi cuts daksh words.

Havi walks ahead to the dinning area , followed by me and daksh. As reach near the dining room I could see Roy's Father already seated at the chair on start of the table, alone and dominate chair was always his preference.

On the side was Roy discussing something with his father and soon to be wife.

Daksh settles down at the seat adjacent to his father , next to him havi took a seat and I sit next to her.

The breakfast was served by my sister. Pancakes are my favorite and this going to be a good morning.

"Why did you insulted her? " Havi asked looking at daksh.

"She was being an ass"

"Language my son"

"Mom can you stop pushing me on blind date? "

So, daksh was pushed to be on dates, interesting.

"Can you find yourself a girl before I am dead"

"Mom you're being dramatic"

"Have you even trying to talk to the girls I have put you on a date with?
You cancel half of the dates saying you have work, if you turn up on dates you barely talk to them, this is not how you are going to get yourself a wife. " Havi took a pause.
And begin again

"Sometimes I feel so happy that you are doing wonderful in work but you can't have kids with the company.
You need a girl beside you to support you to stop you when you go wrong and to look after you. "

She have a bit of the pancake and looks at the direction where Roy and hensi were seated.

"Your brother found someone to be with him in his bad and good times.
You know what daksh saying - being alone is easy but it is not.
I don't what my son to live a lonely life, I might not be in your life forever.
I want you to get a loving lover and that's it" Havi continues eating.