Wedding Dress

"I am going to visit mish"I informed hensi.

"You mean Mishika Malik? "She asks.

" Yup"I replied.

"You can take one of roy's car"she suggested.

" If you have forgot I have my own car too here in California, I am gonna get that first from the parking lot of the penthouse I got last year "I explained.

" Why do I forgot that my sister is a millionaire herself" That was dramatic of her.

"Whatever, Your guest room is way to my type did you guys designed it just for me? "The room has a balcony that has a city view, the dim lights, plants across this mansion enlights the city view too much.

" We thought the same thing when we were looking at its output "hensi replied.

" I guess while I return home it would be late you better not wait for me "I request her.

"Got you but try to make it quick " Hensi is being a typical elder sister now.

💋🎲

"This car has to really spoil my mood" I whisper to myself checking out the engine of it.

What am I supposed to do now. My meeting with mish was a great success as she agreed to have a collaboration with my brand.

But all the happiness is now gone as I am stuck here alone in the midnight.

My phone rings , I look at the screen to know it's my sister.

"Hello".

" Yes" I replied.

"Where are you? "

"Midway to your house, stuck as the car is not supporting me anymore "

"You should have at least made a call heeya"

"What is it? I said you not to worry about me I will get a cab " I informed.

"No send me your location I am sending help" She is definitely a topical elder sibling.

"I can come by myself".

"No". The call ends.

My sister is so protective. I went inside my car and sent her my location then started working on my laptop as a e-mail pops up from Mia.

The e-mail read's -" Did you meet him Daksh Miller? "

I can't even believe she is drooling over a guy who has such an Unhuman attitude.

I called Kia.

"I would love if you not talk about about that guy, I meet him and I hate him. "

Kia definitely rolled her eyes I could feel that .

"What's the Matter? " She asked.

I explain her the encounter I had with Daksh.

"At least he is hot, isn't he? " Kia questioned.

"Honestly kind off but his behavior spreads water on that hotness".

" Baee what--" I hear her boyfriend Jay whisper something.

"Ok bye will catch you up Tomorrow".

I end the call, let's not disturb their sins, unholy sins.

I climb down from my car, after few seconds I could see a Black Range Rover coming at my director, this is familiar.

A man climes down.

Another man climes down.

The man I never wanted to meet again was standing right in front of me.Daksh Miller.