Girlfriend?

Did he just asked me to be his fucking girlfriend how dares he. Before I lay a punch on his face be speaks.

"Not a real one, fake girlfriend" he has no emotions uttering those words. Those green pair of eyes looking deep into my brown once.

"What do you mean? "

"I need you to throw an act in front of my family that you are my girlfriend"

"Why do you want me to do that? "

"My mom likes you, you are sister of hensi and you have your own money so I didn't think you can turn into a gold digger"

"So you don't have a girlfriend and you lied to your mom that you are dating and now you want me to pull a act, basically"I narrated the story in short.

"Exactly that "

"I am out of this then" His eyes never left mine.

"I am out of the deal then"he informed.

"Fuck you asshole"
I want to curse him to death.

He seems to taken aback a little bit.
Have he never heard a curse or has never someone cursed him.

"It's your choice heeya it's either you be my girlfriend and get the deal or loose it forever"

I took a deep breath before speaking.
I want to kill this man right now.

"Don't we have alternatives? "

"No way" He  said.

"Tomorrow it's the day I want you to start acting in font of my mom and don't you dare mess up things"

He leans a little back but still I could feel the distance between us was in millimeter.

"Tomorrow at 'Day's and Daisy' restaurant sharp at 9 , if you show up it means we can continue the deal and if you don't wave a good bye to the deal you were working for from the past few weeks"

Saying that he left.

He left.

What does he thinks of himself that I will die to get the deal, I could not tolerate this machine people.
But the deal is way to important what do I do.

         🎲💋

It's 4p.m Saturday. The day I need to reach at the restaurant and act as daksh's girlfriend.

My phone rings , it's an unknown number but I know who is it.

"Hello" The deep voice rings in my head.

"Did she cancelled it? " I asked as curiosity beeps inside me.

"You did it? " He is not dumb, he must have guessed by now.

"Who else? "

"Heeya this is not I wanted you to do" He seem a little annoyed.

"I don't do what you want me to do, I asked your mother to have look at the collection you gave a approval without even asking an opinion of mine, she said she has an important meeting with someone but after a lot of conversing she said yes and by the way you now can not kick me out of the deal because if you do you will be answerable to your mom Mr."

"Do you think avoiding the situation will help, then let me tell you you are wrong" Daksh, fucking dick.

"I am not avoiding the situation I am giving you time to find another girl who can help you with the stupid plan of yours"

"Do you think you postponed the plan and have conformed the deal with me can help you walking out from being my girlfriend then you are wrong Miss because I have my own ways to get the things done the way I want"