Show me.

"Are you comfortable? " Asked daksh as I took seat on the bed of the private jet daksh owns.

"Hmm" I said adjusting myself.

"If you need anything I will be in the next section" He informed.

"Daksh "

"Yes"

"Can you stay here, I promise i won't utter a single word" I said.

"I will send someone don't worry" He said. He was about to go when I call him again.

"I don't want anyone else ,can you stay with me I know it's a big favor but please" I request. Making a cute face.

I need someone right now I know once I have my nightmares it can anytime turn into panic attacks.

If  I am with someone who can help me, who could fight for me, my nightmares don't come back.

It was a large bed , two people could sleep peacefully .

I take the right side leaving the left for  daksh. I lay down on the bed facing the walls of the jet .

Someone occupied the right side I could feel that. My sleep was long gone, I keep on turning my positions.

So I decided to read a book and I do so. I was so engrossed in reading the book that I didn't realize what time it was.

I keep the book aside and look at the man beside me. He is facing me.

Those green eyes filled with coldness were no more open. His sharp jaw, perfect nose and pink lips gives his face a lift.

He is handsome after all.

"Thank you " I murmured and cupped his face. Not knowing why did I put my hand on his face.

Taking my hand back I turn my back towards him. Only to feel a pull towards his hard chest.

Oh god this is getting wild. My back was attacked to his chest his hand wrapped around my stomach.

This feels good, it should not.

I can't take my mind off the position we are sleeping in. I am not uncomfortable but I should be.

This man is a total stranger to me but still I don't want to get out of his hold.

I miss zi. She is the one who use to be my comfort person when I get night mares.

The position I am sharing with daksh is so comfortable that I didn't realize when sleep took over me.

"Wakey wakey" Sounds familiar. Only kia wakes up people like this.

"Hmm, 5 minutes" My only reply when someone asks me to wake up.

"Heeu wake up bae"kia is so sweet. If it was zi she might have pulled my blanket shut the fan and AC off and will turn on an really annoying music that will wake me up.

I woke up. Only to find me inside an Unfamiliar room.

" Where am I? " I asked looking at zi who just entered inside the room.

This days I usually find myself inside unknown rooms.

"Inside my ass " This girl.

"Roy's palace" Kia answers questions.

I see hensi coming after zi.

"Ms heeya get ready we are going to temple" Hensi commands.

"Haa di " I replied and walk straight to the bathroom. As we were visiting a temple a kurta seems perfect match. I grab a kurta and wear it.