Kiss

I can't believe my existence.

I want to wipe that smirk out of his face. Right now I don't know what to do,  I don't know what say, I don't know how to react.

I was in complete shock when I heard loud claps and cheering, the reporters through questions about since when are we dating how long is our relationship and the question never had a full stop.

Before I recollect myself from the situation I was lifted up in the air, in someone's arms. I don't wanted to fall so I grabbed his neck gently.

It was non other than daksh carrying me and taking me away from the crowd.

"Guys please excuse us" Saying that daksh started walking towards the food court.

"What the heck are you doing, do you think it is funny and leave me I have two legs to walk" I order daksh.

"Don't think of yourself too much, it's just that karma is a bitch and is biting you back" daksh barks back.

"But what is all this non sense we need to discuss this shit right now"

"Ok" Saying that he puts me down.

Before we have a conversation, I see di(sis) coming, actually running towards us.

"OMG, Heeya this is how good of a actor you are" Hensi said pulling me into a hug.

"I can't believe daksh that you got such a great taste in women. I love you so much for choosing someone so appropriate for yourself,my baby" Havi exclaimed to daksh.

"Mom, I said I will let you meet my girlfriend this weekend so here we go" Daksh said this one really smoothly.

"You both are good at acting I see, first heeya has your leather jacket the jacket which is only and only costumed for you and then the day we went to try the dresses you guys wanted to spend time together so you went on a date and then daksh buys zoya, so can we connect the dots mom" Roys sounds like a detective.

"Yesss I thought you hate daksh but I didn't know to surprise us you guys were playing this game" Havi smiled so widely.

They are all creating stories.

"We can discuss this while eating right so let's dig in" Hensi is always hungry.

As we all walk towards the food counters and take what ever we have to.  The food variety was wide from Italian to Indian to Thai there were so many dishes but they were of no use because my Appetite was long lost the movement daksh kissed me.

But I need to overcome this I want to discuss the matter with daksh right now but I can't as havi, Roy and hensi are not leaving me alone because they seem so excited and hensi seem so proud and happy I don't want to crash that happiness.

First thing I am going to do after reaching home will be firing questions and earning answers to all of them from daksh.

I excuse myself from the table and went to the bathroom.

I have no need to pee but if I would have seen hensi and havi so happy because of the false act I would never forgive myself.

"I said you he is going to do something crazy and he made a commitment too, he definitely had to get you anyways"

I turn around to see zi standing near the entrance giving me reality check.

"I knew I would find you here" She comes closer to where I am standing.

"I don't know zi what is going in his mind and can you see hensi is so excited about my relationship and I don't feel right to break her heart so easily" I said her looking at the mirror.