Night Mare

"Ma'am look her, heeya how long have you been dating daksh Miller? "

Flash of camera burning my eyes.

"Kia what are your new song updates? "

"Can we expect Jay to join your new album?"

Yeah Kia is an artist and just because she wants to learn how to manage a business she is working with me as my manager for last few days and will continue till the end of the year.

The pap threw thousands of questions on me, zi and kia.

                          (Our fits)

                          (Our fits)

Our trio is more famous then any other group because we have built our careers from our handwork non of us are nepo kids.

We quickly make our way to the restaurant.

As we entered the manager rush to us and show us our seats. Settling down we place our order.

"Did daksh really threw you out of the car, I swear I would punch his nose" Zi said angrily.

"But he even came back to take heeya with him" Kia justified daksh.

Both my friends has a really different mindset one would attack on you and the another one will rescue you from the attack.

"Guys let's not bring that man on the table" I said.

"Hows Jay? " Zi asked.

"He is good why so sudden? " Kia asked Zi.

"No because he let you flight all across the countries without him besides you" Sarcastic answers are zi's favorite.

"Zi are you for real" Kia exclaimed.

"And Adarsh have signed the contract for the movie " I said to Zi.

"I know" Zi made a bad face.

"That means Zi is going to have a movie with adarsh that sounds amazing" Kia seems excited.

"I know the movie is going to be the best movie ever" I said.

"We are flying back Tomorrow" I informed.

Our discussion were ever long and we didn't realized we were in the restaurant for past 3 hours.

We left the restaurant and leave for di's house. Ringing the door bell we waited until someone opens the door.

And di opens the door ,why does she always open the door.

Zi was about to hug di but di walked few steps backwards.

"I am mad at both of you" Di made a mad face but she looks funny.

Both means Kia and Zi.

"I know dear di but you know Professional life is never involved with personal life" Kia said cutely.