The Ball

I don't think my mind is working right now. All I need is this man to kiss me.

Daksh inhales the smell of my neck before attacking it with a wet kiss.
He further keeps on sucking my neck.

This feels so good , the way he is sucking deep I bet it will leave marks.

I feel that me bites me. He is leaving hickey all over my neck.

Once he reaches one of my sensitive spot a soft morn realises from my mouth.

"Daksh" It was  a whisper but it turned into a loud noise as soon as he bites there.

"Fuck" I said as soon as he goes near my breast.

Before he can travel any down. Those eyes meet mine.

"Do you want me to kiss you? " He asked.

I look at him for a second. Is he really being a gentleman and asking me weather he could kiss me when he has already kissed me before without my permission.

I attach my lips to his.

My lips parted as soon as I feel a soft bit on them. His  tounge lavishing ever part of my mouth.

I pulled him more closer by his shirts collour. I manage to give a massage to his head.

His one hand is under my head and another one drawing imaginary circles near my stomach.

I tap his shoulder as a symbol that I am out of breathe.

This is so fucking awesome, his lips on mine feels like heaven on earth.

He again looks at me. I feel so empty because on one side I was enjoying the section but him, he has no emotions on his face those cold green eyes look at me and a seconds later I feel the warmth going away from my body.

"Fuck" He said and lift himself up from the couch. He stands straight and went directly out of the room.

This guys is definitely insane. I hate him so much, how can he just walk out as if nothing happened.

Why is this man so cruel. Let him go to hell god. He deserves it..

I feel so dumb to ever get attracted to this man. I deserve the best and this man is not even close enough to deserve me.

I get up and walk to the bathroom to have a quick shower I took off my kurti and come out in a bathrobe.

I look around to find I already have a shirt and pajama arranged for me.

I love nandani aunty for doing this.

Purposely I sleep in the middle of the bed so if he returns the bitch had to sleep on the couch.

🎲💋

"When is Jay jiju coming? " Zi asked.

" He will be here by 5 pm" Kia answers.

"I guess I am swapping my date for the day because there is no way I am coming with daksh" I inform.

"Within snap of fingers you will find a man on his knees for you heeya" Zi said pulling her dumble towards her.

"Let's see what happens tonight" I said continuing our talks.

As we three were enjoying out workout an unwanted robot enters the gym room.

I could feel his presence and from the last half an hour I have not even shared an single glance with him.

Indeed I am ignoring him. Why should I not.