Restaurant

The guard enters the car and drives it to the parking lot.

We enter the restaurant and looking at the place I could immediately tell that the place is meant to be for big shorts.

An elderly woman rushes towards us.

"Heeya what a surprise". I know her she is Mrs.David.

"Hello Mrs. David how come you here? ".

"My husband is the manager here so I just came here to help him. " She replied my previous question.

She then looks at my left .

"Is he your boyfriend? ".
She seems surprised.

" Nooo" Both me and daksh  replied at the same time.

"Ohh okay okk, please have a seat. " She suggests.

I wanted to have a peaceful dinner so the upstairs and a beautiful view outside was definitely my first choice.

We reach out to the table.

Going through the menu , I decided to have garlic bread and pasta.

Daksh ordered soup and salad. What else did I expected his build body, broad shoulders says that he is a salad guy.

I bet he has really well built abs. Those green eyes looking down at his mobile, the suite  he is wearing has a perfect fitting as if it was sewed to his body. Perfectly styled hair not a single stand of it's place. I bet he has a lot of girlfriends.

"Stop checking me out".My thoughts were disturbed with that statement.

I come to my senses and realized I was legit checking him out.

" I am not" I defend myself.

"Here is your order sir" a waitress came over.

I could see how she was looking at daksh, it's not normal that's an vulgar eye.

As she serves us she keeps on trying to  get touchy with daksh, I feel disgusting.

"You can leave now" Daksh  uttered that sentence otherwise I might have thrown out what I had in the morning.

She gives me an sharp look.

You could all have his once I am got till then please wait .

We were peaceful enjoying our respective dishes when a comfortable silence was interrupted by my phone vibrations.

It was kia.

"Hello".

" Heeya we are sold out. "She seems to be way to excited.

" What? ".

" The design are not out yet but people are going crazy for JellyBelly×Zofa."

JellyBelly is the clothing line I own. Zofa is owned by Mr.Volkov.
We are having a new limited collection collab I knew it was going to be a hit.

A sold out before a release was not expected.

"Your idea of letting people know we are having  a collaboration with Zofa and uploading price and type of cloth on the website was enough for people to buy whatever they could own from the collection. " She informed me.

" I am so happy, I can't tell you kia this is the best news ever. " I was honest.

" I have asked Mr. Volkov to postpone the collection approval dates and he seems to be fine with it. " She delivered an good news again.

We have already came up with an collection just an approval from me and Mr. Volkov will help the collection to reach out the website.

We decided that we are going to target the middle class audience this time. Rather than having a fashion show and putting on a tag of thousands of dollars was not the plan for the collab.