Change in plans

The closeness is eating me out. I can't God no he can not kiss me. He smells so seductive but I can't kiss a jerk like him and 2nd time is a big no.

He was an inch away from my lips when he turns his head a little bit to attack his lips on mine.

Heeya what are you doing push him he is not good for you. I feel like my brain is ordering my body but my body is not listening to the brain.

God I want to push him so hard but I can't I somewhere want to feel those lips mine. It's just a physical attraction heeya push the man be quick.

Suddenly I feel a vibration near my thigh.

Breaking the long eye contact I had with daksh I look at the device vibrating. It was a phone owned by daksh.

He his eyes closed in annoyance. Taking his phone out he connected his ears to it.

"Kya huva? " (What happened)
Asked daksh.

He can speak Hindi I thought havi was only successful to teach Hindi to Roy.

"Hmm" Replied daksh to the person on the other side.

"She is with me" Saying that he looks at me.

The distanced himself from the position we were in. He gets near the driver seat and opens the door.

I release an breathe I didn't know I was holding.

"Get in and don't you dare speak a word" He commends.

" You go I will manage " I say climbing down the hood of his car and walk aside.

"Are you getting in or no" He asked this time.

"No" I said.

I hope he doesn't come to me again and pick me up to push my ass inside the car.

The every next movement I see the car moving right in front of my eyes.

What the hell is he leaving me here all alone. How dares he. It's fine I said I will manage that means I can.

I call my driver again just to get rejected.

Ahahha! what do I do. I can't even call a cab. I remember last time I called a cab the driver leaked my location and the very next day the hotel was filled with people to see me.

Horrible experience. I don't want to trouble di and Roy with this.

I look at my phone screen to call zi or kia who ever has not leaned into the wonderland.

No way my phone is dead, what a day. What a beautiful night I can't even be here the whole night .

I walked a few steps , I was in middle of the human civilization but knocking at someones door was not the right thing to do at midnight . So better I will walk.

On my way probably I had walked a kilometer. I think I am lost I don't have much knowledge about the roads in California if I was in India it would be quite easy for me to reach home.

I know I am in silicon Valley but the part in which Roy has bought the plot is not to seen anywhere. While walking I hear a horn. I turn back in annoyance.

"Lost? Keep your ego aside and get in" I know this is daksh. I know this voice I know this husky smell.

What do I do I don't know the root back home but I have no other option that going with him.

I need to go with him. I get inside the car and close the car.

"This is the last time I am getting in the car with you" Saying that I put my seat belt.