1

AAROHI

"Maa, I have just started working, it's been only 3 months. atleast let me get settled" .

I told her while holding my head tight because of it throbbing so badly due to her words about me getting married soon
.
"My kid, they are really good. Why not meet him once and then decide. Please"

I started ignoring her words, she slapped my back making me yell loudly . "Listen Aarohi" she said sternly making me turn towards her .

"I'm going to ask you something and be honest" I agreed.

"Do you like someone or used to? That is the reason you are saying no"

I shook my head saying no because that's the truth , I don't have anybody in my heart and mind and even I had someone it won't be of any use because in our family love marriage is the biggest crime someone can commit .

And I have seen those criminals for which I feel really bad.

One of my cousin had a girlfriend, when he revealed it to his parents he was almost beaten to death, just because he loved someone.

"I am your mother Aarohi, you can tell me" she looked at me in eye wanting to find a reason for why I was saying no.

I shook my head and left the room to sleep because I need to leave for the work early .

"So if you don't have somebody in your life then go and meet him, I promise you won't regret it" I felt like hitting my head on the wall.

"Meet him once and then decide"

Why are the forcing me so much?

"Your dad will also be extremely happy, just meet him once"

"Okay, now please do not talk about it anymore"

Paying more importance to the word anymore I finally left.

Papa is not someone who is very strict actually he is a very good dad anyone can dream of. He never stopped me from doing anything and gave me everything I could possibly ask for but sometimes his decision don't sit right with me because those decisions are only for his and his family respect and nothing else.

He never forced me to marry but from the last year when I turned 24 he started telling me to meet guys . I did meet some of them but my mind was quick enough to find out what they were upto.

Maybe he has someone in his mind again and told mumma to talk to me about it.

I just don't want to marry someone right now.I want to grow, make my self settle and a lot of things that are there in my to do list before getting married.

~

ARSH

"Yes, I ate my lunch" I told mummy on the call and quickly opened my lunch to eat .

Yes. I lied to her .

"Now find someone who asks you about your day, your partner-" I cut the call before she could say something.

My maa and papa want me to get a life partner . They want me to settle completely but I don't want that right now.

I still feel that I can't manage my married and professional life together .

I just want to focus on myself right now, build myself to the highest but looks like it's impossible because of the force my parents are giving me .

I pushed aside all the thoughts and got ready to meet my bestfriend being completely unaware of the mess at my home, mom and grandmother was created.

.....

Hope you all liked this chapter.

Do comment down your thoughts.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙊𝙐𝙇𝙎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें