32

"Aarohi , Aarohi wake up

"Aarohi , Aarohi wake up . We have to go" I could hear someone calling me but I ignored the voice and continued sleeping like there's no tomorrow because I thought I was dreaming.

"It's alright time , fast" I ignored that person again and covered myself completely with the blanket getting comfortable until I felt the blanket going away from me.

Are bhai , koi bhoot agya hai kya kamre Mai Jo kambal le gaya .

I opened my right eye to find a tall man in his formal standing in front of me holding the blanket .

Acha to yeh admi hai bhoot .

I tried to snatch the blanket from that man but I was too sleepy to even do that . Ignoring the blanket as well I covered myself with pillows but even they were taken away from me.

"Kaun hai?" I felt like crying because why is someone waking me up so early in the morning.

(Author - even I'm not a morning person at all, are you?)

I suddenly felt 4 fingers on my face , 2 each holding my eyes and opening it and when I saw who the person is who is doing such shit I instantly woke up.

"What are you trying to do?" I asked rubbing my eyes to get a clearer view of the man who was my husband.

"Adhe ghante se utha Raha hu tumhe , jaldi utho . Mere sath office nahi Jana h tumhe?" He said sternly like a boss.

"Office kyu? Mai kyu chalu tumhare office?" I asked because I forgot our conversation which happened yesterday night .

"Aacha , tujhe business ke bare mai sikhna nahi hai?" Arsh said and threw a towel towards me and I remembered the yesterday's conversation.

"Oh yeah but this early?" "Early , Aaru it's 8:30".

"Haan to 8:30 jaldi hi hota hai".

I said and again laid down on the bed . I don't want to leave the bed , I love it so much.

"But then how will I teach you-?" "Are I have an idea, you can go now and then I will come in sometime "

I hope he agrees

"And when will that sometime come?" "Hmm , I promise I will come till 9:15".

"Ok , I will see you there" he placed a kiss on my forehead and left .

And as soon as the gate closed I sighed feeling happy. Covering myself with my blanket again I closed my eyes and slept like a sloth .

....

Knock...knock....knock....

More than 50 knocks were there on the door when I finally woke up . Looking at the clock I realised that it's 10 am now .

Shit!

I immediately stood up and opened the door
to find mummy standing.

"Finally you are awake , Arsh is calling again and again and asking when will you arrive?" I slapped my head thinking why did I slept so much.