44

"you look so beautiful Riya" I hugged Riya who was dolled up in her wedding dress. She looked stunning.

"Aarohi, today is the most happiest day of my life

"Aarohi, today is the most happiest day of my life. I am getting married to my love but I am very nervous, I can't help it"

She told me breathing heavily. I chuckled and said

"It's very normal. Even I did feel nervous because your whole life is taking a new turn. You are going to start a new journey with someone you love. You will meet new people who you will call yours. It's a whole roller coaster ride but trust me, I know that you are going to rock"

I applied kajal behind her ears to keep her away from evil eye

"I am going to miss you"

"But you are coming to my house"

We were busy talking when suddenly her mom came and said "it's time"

I helped Riya stood up and hugged her once again

"Congratulations Riya"

She walked down the stairs with her 1 brother and Arsh and others holding the phool ki chadar.

(I'm sorry, I don't know the English of this word)

Bhaiya was on the stage waiting for his bride. It all felt so good.

I remember my wedding.

"I am remembering our wedding moments Arsh. They were beautiful"

I said to him as he came beside me

"Hmm, soon we are going to complete 6 months of being together. I can not even believe it. I have spent my 6 months with someone I love so much"

A smile formed on both of our lips.

It feels like time has passed by so fast.

Removing my wedding thoughts I focused on the wedding going in front of me

They both were putting garlands in each other necks and struggling as Riya's friend keep picking her up.

We all laughed.

"Aarohi, I am coming in a few minutes. They need my help"

I nodded as he went away to help my father in few things.

Everyone clicked the photos with the bride and groom and wished them luck for their future ahead.

I went to them

"Finally, I am so happy to attend your guys wedding"

I was talking to them when Arsh also came with two boxes in his hand..

I took one from his and opened it taking out a diamond bracelet, I took Riya's hand and secured the bracelet around her hand.

And Arsh made bhaiya wear a watch.