39

I was back at home now , my another home .
Currently sitting in my room I was fixing my wardrobe when suddenly I felt hands slip around my waist and warm kisses on my neck .

I turned to meet Arsh face to face . I smiled before smashing my lips on his . His grip on my waist got tighter as our tongue fought with each other.

After a few seconds we both pulled out breathing heavily. I smiled shyly again before hugging him .

"I missed you" I mumbled into his chest . "Me too" we both laid down on the bed and cuddled each other.

"When did you came back?" I asked looking at his wet hair which was wet because he took a shower after coming back and I didn't even knew

"Half an hour ago , decided to take a bath and then greet you because my wife was also busy".

He said rubbing his beard on my cheek making me push him while laughing. "Don't do this , it hurts" I rubbed my cheek which was freshly rubbed by his beard . "I love to do that my Aaru".

He grabbed me and made me sit on top him . What suddenly happened to him?

He grabbed my palms between his before kissing them . "I literally missed you so much" I laid down my head on his chest smiling.

"Now I am here Arsh" I said drawing patterns on his chest with my fingers.

"Do you that mummy agreed to Riya and bhaiya's marriage and mummy said that soon she will talk to it about papa . I am so happy that atleast bhaiya is going to marry his love".

"What do you mean by atleast?" He asked , a bit change in his voice.

"I mean to say that he is not being forced to marry someone like us . He will happily marry his love and that is great . Unlike us who couldn't even enjoy our wedding. I am still angry and always will angry from my family because they lied to me about this but now".

He suddenly sat straight on the bed , me still on his lap.

"What do you mean? Are you not happy with me .". His eyes suddenly reflect sadness.

He took my words in some other way .

"No , I am not saying this Arsh . I meant to say that we weren't able to enjoy getting married because everything happened so fast and later got to know that we were forced but I didn't said that I am not happy with you . I am the most happiest with you and can't even live without you so stop thinking rubbish.".

I flicked his forehead and gave a kiss on his cheek before smiling.

"Keh sakte ho ki zaruri nahi h pyaar shadi ke pehle ho , baad mai bhi ho sakta hai aur mere sath wahi hua".
(You can say that it's not important that love happens before marriage, it can happen after marriage too and it happened with me).

After speaking those words I looked away feeling shy suddenly.

Sometimes I feel , how come I get the courage to speak such words .

"Really love?" His voice was now feeling relaxed again . I nodded slowly before again getting relaxed in his arms .

"I can not wait to dance at the wedding". I exclaimed excitedly making Arsh chuckle.

"And I can not wait to see you dance. You will definitely look sexy as hell , I am damn sure".

He thumb caressed my lips , "shut up" I replied to his statement while hitting his chest.

~

"Yes mummy" I replied picking up the call while folding my clothes which just came back from the laundary.

"Tumhare papa bhi man gaye , ab jaldi hi Riya ki family se baat karke humlog unse Milne jayenge aur tab tumhe aur Arsh ko bhi aana hoga" (your dad agreed , now soon we will talk to Riya's family and and will go to meet them and you and Arsh also have to come)

"Really mummy . Oh my god , that's great . I can not wait for this marriage".

Finally , dad agreed . My only fear was dad but in the end all is well.

" I will talk to you later mummy , I have some work". I ended the call and saw a Miss call from a property dealer .

I immediately dialled the number again. "Is this Aarohi?" .

"Yes , I am searching for a nice store which has enough space but for rent".

Yes , for rent because right now I don't even have enough savings to buy a shop . I could ask someone but I don't want to do that .

"Ok , come at the address I am sending you tomorrow at 11 am and I will show you some of the shops".

"Yes , thanks" I ended the call and started jumping happily here and there like a ball .

I can not believe my own business is going to start soon .

I can not wait to experience this journey.

I can not wait at all , I wish today the time will pass extremely fast .

I CAN NOT WAIT!!

~~
Ik this chapter is short sorry:(

For next chapter do comment 💗
Insta- theprettykahanis