12

Does anyone lives in Delhi ncr ? If yes so how does it feel to breathe??😭
Mai to saas lete hi khasne lagti hu. Too much pollution 🥲

~~

I walked inside the washroom and brushed my teeth

I walked inside the washroom and brushed my teeth . I turned on the gyser to warm the water .

It's my first day here , in my law's house .
My first day of being married
My first day of living with Arsh.

I took a shower and wore a bath robe and went to the dressing room .

When I got out of the washroom I didn't saw Arsh in the room . Where did he went?

I shook my head and decided to wear a beautiful, elegant pink saree which I bought for this day only .

I wore the shape wear and blouse and then the saree but I forgot that I don't know how to make plates of the saree

I wore the shape wear and blouse and then the saree but I forgot that I don't know how to make plates of the saree .

I screamed internally and walked out of the dressing room and finally saw Arsh there . He was already ready till now .

He was wearing a black shirt and pants looking all handsome and sleek .

He turned around and asked me if something is wrong and I said yes .

"Arsh do you know how to make saree plates?"

"No , but should I call someone to help you?"

"Oh no it's fine , I will figure it out myself" ..

I turned around to go back when he called me.

"I can try but" a smile formed on my face listening to him .

We both came inside the dressing room and he opened his phone to search

'how to make saree plates'

After watching a few tutorials he started doing the work .

He bended down on his knees and a few minutes later the work was done .

He did it perfectly!

"You did it like a professional" .

"I can do anything, I am Arsh Malhotra" .