41

AAROHI

-ONE MONTH LATER-

Currently I was getting ready to go to a restaurant where my family and Riya's family will be meeting.

For what?

To talk about Aakash bhaiya and Riya's Marriage.

This time Arsh was also going with me . It fr so different for me , both of us going together as a husband and wife for someone's marriage.

I wore a beautiful pink anarkali suit which Arsh gifted me a few days ago because I was successful in finding a shop for my business.

This suit was more like a treat and I absolutely loved it!

I paired my outfit with white heels and silver earrings.

For my skin I applied sunscreen and some lipstick and not to forget, a small black bindi which definitely changes the whole look .

The outfit -

After getting ready I went downstairs to wait for Arsh , he was in his office and had told me he will come to pick me up at 1:00 pm

After getting ready I went downstairs to wait for Arsh , he was in his office and had told me he will come to pick me up at 1:00 pm .

It was 12:55 so I was happy that atleast I did not get late.

Very soon I got a call from my husband telling me that he was waiting for me outside.

I quickly grabbed my purse and went out to find him leaning on his car looking all handsome.

I passed him a smile from far and the walked towards him .

"Let's go" I stated and was going to open the door when he suddenly grabbed me from my waist and pulled me towards himself.

I was shocked by his sudden action. "Atleast let me praise my wife" he whispered near my ear sending shiver down my spine.

"You smell so good and look so beautiful love" his hand made it's way towards my face before pushing the hair strands which fell on my face .

"One kiss?" He raised his eyebrows "we are outside the house Arsh , what if one of our neighbours saw us".

He chuckled before resting his head against my shoulder.

"I do not care about them but if you feel shy we can go inside the car but it may lead to something else" he lifted his face and winked at me .

I am sure my face is pure red right now.

"You are so horny Arsh" I told him before I placed my lips on his because I do not wanna get fucked in the car in day light while I am going to a restaurant.

After a few seconds we both pulled out and rushed inside the car .

"You have lipstick in your lips ,Arsh" I laughed and wiped it with my thumb.