15

I didn't knew what happened to me yesterday

I didn't knew what happened to me yesterday. What was in my mind.

I was literally acting like desperate guy who wants to have sex with his wife.

I said it for fun but I don't know what she must be thinking.

I quickly combed my hair and went downstairs and saw Aarohi and Rishabh talking.

"Rishabh , kya Arsh Peeta veeta hai kya?" (Rishabh , does Arsh drinks?).

"No , not at all . Alcohol is prohibited in this house ." .

"Oh that's great"

"Why but?"

"Nothing just wanted to ask" .

She shrugged off and went to the kitchen.

Oh god , she is thinking I was drunk. I went and saw on the dining table .

Aarohi came in with three plates .

"Won't others eat?" .

"They have gone to the mandir early in the morning" "ok".

She sat down and started serving when I stopped her .

"What happened?" .

"We all have hands and can serve ourselves right . That what happens here , no need for women of this house to serve everyone else first and themselves later" .

She smiled and nodded before serving herself and then passing the food to others.

That is what mumma always taught us . I always saw her and dadi eating food at the last .

This all changed one day when they were the last one to eat and no food was left for them . So from that day the rule was changed and I am glad that it changed.

We were eating until the bell started ringing continuously. One of the maid opened the door and here comes raghav .

What is he doing here? So early?

That doesn't matter to me . I won't talk to him anyways.

"Aur Arsh , ab to shadi hogyi hai janab ki" .(what's up Arsh? Now you are married sir).

I ignored him and continued eating until Aarohi asked .

"Who is he?" She stood up and offered him some water .

Before I could speak he said.

"Raghav , his best friend. I am sorry bhabhi I couldn't attend the wedding as I was busy in work but yeah I came today to meet you both".

"Nice to meet you too Raghav. Sit down and eat".

"Bhabhi don't be formal . Aap samjho Mai isi Ghar ka hun . Chill Karo".