5

After thinking about it for the whole damn night I decided to say no

After thinking about it for the whole damn night I decided to say no . No doubt that out first meet was good , he was a gentleman but I can't say yes .

I am just 25 and I have my whole life right now and I want to achieve many things and THAT'S IT.

I don't know what will be his decision but I hope his decision will be same as mine.

It was Tuesday so I had work from home today . I got up by 9 and took a shower before I started working when I heard the door open .

"Beta here's your breakfast" mumma kept the plate on the drawer beside the bed and I thought she was going to leave when she sat next to me .

"2 minutes please?" I nodded . "Can I know if it's yes?" Oh so she is talking about the marriage. Without thinking for a second I said "No" .

She was definitely shocked but didn't showed it . "But why beta , he is such a good guy and his family is good , he will take care of you so why not?" I just can't understand why they want me to get married right now.

Before I could say something the door opened up and dad came in . Looks like he was listening to everyone from outside.

"Mumma and papa are you guys so eager to kick me out of this home huh? Don't you love me? I'm your own daughter right?
Then why do you guys want to me to remove from your life? . I know that you don't love me guys , you only love bhaiya . You guys don't even care about me . I know that really well" .

I don't even know where these words were coming from because I was just supposed to say no and not a whole paragraph about how I was actually feeling.

Mumma and papa was shocked to here me like this because I actually never said something like this but today I did . It actually felt really good.

I got up with laptop and phone in my hand and before exiting the room I turned around to say. "listen , I am not going to get married. I have my own damn life ok" and left .

I don't know what they will be thinking right now but I am feeling light weight.

As I reached home I found my family still awake as usual

As I reached home I found my family still awake as usual. They looked at me with a giant smile on their faces and started dropping their questions one by one and I didn't knew which one to answer.

"Stop guys" to I told them . "Ok so it's a yes right my dear brother?" Rishabh said making me slap his back . "Aren't you so eager to get me married?" "Yes and why not?" I shook my head .

"Leave him beta and tell me how was the meeting?" Dadi asked but rishabh again said "no one loves me in this house" such a baby he is .

"Dadi , it was good but-" before I completed my sentence everyone started jumping around and congratulating each other . Are they mad? .

"are meri baat to sunlo" (atleast listen to me") . Everyone stopped talking and waited for me to continue.

"They meet was good but that doesn't mean that I am saying yes ok" . I cleared out everything.

"What does that mean beta? Aarohi is a very nice girl , she is lovable , pretty, sweet , hardworking and what not. She has everything a girl wishes for" .

Dadi said . I agree she is beautiful and sweet but I just can't get married right now. I know very well that I am still not ready to get married.

If I get married then I know that it will be a disaster because I won't be able to manage even a single thing.

"And now no one will even ask me about this ok" and after me giving my final answer I went to my room.

I was not aware of the fact that they won't loose.
~
"Beta Teri shadi hogi aur vo bhi Aarohi se hi" .

Dadi said and everyone nodded .

~

Author's pov-

It was Tuesday evening and Aarohi and Arsh parents decided to meet outside without telling their kids .

They wanted to talk about the marriage.

"Namaste Mr. And Mrs. Singh" arsh parents said "namaste Mr . And Mrs. Malhotra" they greeted eachother and sat down opposite to each other.

They first talked about random things and then finally the wedding. "I don't know why but Aarohi said no" "same here" both their parents were sad about their kids answer.

"I really want to see them together. I know they will be happiest with each other" Aarohi father said making everyone agree.

"I have a nice plan and I know that they will immediately agree to it and then live happily". Aarohi mother said and after hearing the plan everyone agreed .

They all were ready for it and knew it will be successful because their kids can do anything for them.

~~~

So what do you the plan is? And do you think their parents should be doing this to make them get married to each other?
Let's see what happens next🌷.

(867 words)