11

How fast the time changes

Yesterday I was saying no to the wedding. I did not wanted to get married and today I am here sitting beside Arsh in a red bridal lehenga doing all the rituals.

My hands were covered in mehendi which was already dark in colour. It had his name written which was hidden and he has to find it later .

 It had his name written which was hidden and he has to find it later

Time to time I kept looking at him . He looked elegant.

Finally it was the time to apply sindur (vermilion) on my hair partition.

I was breathing heavily, I was nervous. Arsh took vermilion in between his fingers and turned towards me .

Riya lifted my matha Patti a little so that he can apply it . As soon as his fingers touched my hair partition everyone clapped while we both were looking at eachother.

He is my husband!

Riya went away and he made me wear mangalsutra . "I am so happy that she is my daughter in law now" Arsh mother said .

I smiled a little at her and continued the rituals.

now I am feeling so different, it feels like I am in another world .

Why? Because now I have a life partner.

A life partner who stays with you forever.

A room mate you can never kick out .

Someone who will support you in your ups and downs.

Someone who will love you .

Someone who will care for you .

Someone who will listen to your talks.

Someone who you can tease as much as you can .

Someone who will always trust you .

Arsh is now my life partner.

Will he love me?
Will he care for me?
Will he support me?
Will he listen to my talks?
Will he trust me?

He was not ready to get married but now we are . Will our marriage be perfect?

And thinking all this it was time for my vidai .