16

NOTE- Hey everyone so. My exams are starting so I won't be able to post till December 4 so I hope you all enjoy this chapter.
Make sure to atleast do 5+ comments 🤍.

~

"What do you mean by nothing will happen Aarohi?" I stepped closer to Aarohi who was combining her long thick hair

"What do you mean by nothing will happen Aarohi?" I stepped closer to Aarohi who was combining her long thick hair .

"Why did you said that?" I stood above her from the back , she glanced at me from the mirror before standing .

I just realised how cute her height is .
"I mean that there's no use of us going on honeymoon because what will happen" .

"Oh really?" I said before pinning her to the wall just behind her .

I looked at her and played with her soft hair . "You know I have started to love to tease you" .

I attached my forehead to hers . I could see that how nervous she looked . Her cheeks were already red and heart beat fast .

Such a cute girl !

"Speak" "I -i didn't me-" . I chuckled before leaving her .

"I am very busy that time otherwise we would surely go" .

"I already said it's fine" . I smiled at her and that's how we went to sleep.

And the whole night I was thinking about the way I teased her and in the morning when her lips left a stain on my shirt .

What's happening to me?

It's been already 2 weeks since when raghav came and after that day Arsh has been kissing my cheeks before leaving for the office

Ofcourse not in front of everyone because I would feel so shy and embarrassed.

It was the day I was also joining back the office . I wore a nice Indian outfit and kept my hair open .

Going office is normal but going after getting married felt different.

I did everything and picked up my bag and went downstairs.

"Where is Arsh?" I asked mumma . "He left because today was some important meeting" .