the second audition/selection

I woke up feeling refreshed. Korea really had something. I've had this kind of sleep after so long. I look over to my left and see Hyein sleeping. I see it's her room. I guess I slept here as we were both very tired and I might have just dozed off unconsciously.

Last night, I got an email of the ceo of Bighit entertainment company, Bang Si Hyuk. He wanted to personally meet me. I guess, it's a good opportunity to let him know that I have no experience in dancing. It's just that I can sing.

I carefully got out of my bed, and went to my room. As reach there, I stretch my arms above my head, taking a deep, cleansing breath. After a quick glance at the clock, I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Next, I go to the kitchen, where the aroma of freshly brewed coffee fills the air. I see my uncle and aunt there.

"Good Morning Uncle, Good Morning Aunt"

They smile at me. Speaking in Korean after so long felt different.

"I'm loving your Korean-Australian accent, Aera." said my aunt.

I chuckle softy.

"What are your plans today, Aera?" asks my aunt.

"I will be meeting the ceo of Bighit entertainment as he emailed me last night. I might have an opportunity to know what i'm about sign up for"

"Okay, you should get ready first. I'll drop you there. You're new here, so I don't want you to get lost, or maybe get late for the meeting."

I gave it a thought and nodded. I thought of waking up Hyein but she was really tired yesterday, so let her be. Going back to my room, I couldn't decide what to wear. Gosh, I need to get new clothes.

(you might choose your own outfit)

I decided to go with a black shirt and a blue jeans. Since it was cold, i wore a mushroom colour top jacket. My overall was really cute. I did my hair, and left with my uncle.

[Time skip: Reaching the building]
I reach the Hybe Building. It's huge, and really cool. My uncle left for his office, so I enter the building. The inside was even more beautiful. It screams luxury. I was now waiting in the waiting area, until someone approached me. I look up at the person. It's a middle aged man, it suppose it's Bang Si Hyuk, the ceo. I bow at him, to which he smiles. He takes me to his office. It was so big, honestly.

"Have a seat, Kim Aera."

I gladly accept the offer.

"You're indeed very pretty, & perfect for a visual position in a group. Haha. I'm sorry, let me introduce myself first. I'm Bang Si Hyuk, known as Bang Pd, the ceo of this company. I was told about you by our audition team. I didn't believe them at first, but now I know why were you recommended."

"That's very sweet of you, Sir. I'm Kim Aera from Australia. My nationality is Korean, but I've lived in Australia since I was 6. My plan was to maybe keep living there until you guys approached me. It's an honour."