Jake

It's been three weeks since their debut. They've diligently prepared for their upcoming release, 'Let Me In.' Last night, they stayed up late due to relentless rehearsals, and as a result, they're still asleep.

AERA'S POV
I was in the midst of a peaceful slumber when the sound of my phone ringing disrupted my rest, eliciting an annoyed groan. It was my phone. Without fully opening my eyes, I promptly answered the call, without bothering to check the caller ID.

"Hello??" I ask in a sleepy voice.

"Hey." The person on the other side said.

"Kenji?" I recognised his voice. I yawn before waking up fully, & leaving the room so that I don't disturb the other members.

"How are you, Rae?" Kenji asked in a soft voice.

"I'm good, how are you? Yk how much I miss you."

"Miss me? That's why you don't call me anymore." He sulked. He was right, he had always been the one to initiate our conversations. Due to my continuous practices, I couldn't have enough time to talk to him.

"I'm sorry, Kenji. I've been really busy lately you know with practices and all that stuff. But i hope you know I do miss you."

"Yea yea I know, I was just kidding." He chuckled teasingly.

"So why'd you call? I'm pretty sure there must be something REALLY important going on with you to call me so early." I said sarcastically.

"Well, it's just that..I" He kept on hesitating until I cut his words.

"Do you finally like someone??? I asked shocked.

"Oh God, no Aera!! I just missed you. I haven't talked to you since a week." He said shyly making me giggle. Anyways, how have you been? & Congratulations for your debut. I watched your debut mv and it's so cool. Tell Jake he looked so handsome."

"Jake? What about me?" I fake cried.

"Yea yea you were good too." We both giggled. Honestly, it feels nice talking to him. We talked for two hours straight when it was time for our class.

Since my school transfer process was still ongoing, I've been taking online lessons from my teacher in Australia. I headed to the washroom, washed my face & brushed my teeth. Then, I tied my hair in a messy bun. Logging into my account, I joined my class. The lectures were pre-recorded for me, specifically. I started taking down notes, and was focused. I was now completing my physics assignment when I encountered a challenge with one of the problems. I opened youtube to figure out how to do this problem but i still couldn't figure it out. Groaning in annoyance, I threw my pen accidentally not knowing it would hit someone.

"Oww!" I heard someone yell.

I look towards the door where stood Jake. It seemed like he just took a shower.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to." I ran to him to check if he was okay.

"It's okay, but who are you so pissed at this early?" He asked with a curious expression.

"No one, it's just physics. I hate physics, honestly. I can't seem to understand this problem." I said with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Which one? Show me." He asked me and sat besides me.

I open my page, and showed him. It took him a minute to read the question & understand it.

"It's so easy. Wait, let me show you how it's done." Jake said making my eyes widened.

"You're done so fast?" He nodded.

He then showed me how to solve the problem. It was such an easy problem which I couldn't understand. Help, i'm embarrassed.

"Do you understand it now?" He asked while smiling.

"Yes, thank you Jake. I owe you one."

"No problem. Also, have you had breakfast yet?"

"Not, yet. I was waiting for you guys."

"The others are still sleeping yet. Let's make breakfast? What do you say?" He asked with one eyebrow raised.

"That's a good idea. But you have to help with Korean food because I still don't know how to make it." He giggled & nodded.

I closed my books, and laptop. Jake and I went to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

"What should we make?" I asked him.

"What about pancakes first?" He suggested and I nodded.

Where's the flour now? I mumbled to myself.

I started opening the upper cabinets to look for flour. Soon, I saw the flour in the upper portion of the cabinet. I was too short to grab it so I tried jumping. I touch the flour but couldn't grab it. I got some of it on my hand. Jake looked at me and giggled.

"Aera, you're so short to reach it. Let me help you." He says teasingly.

Being offended, I asked, "what did you just say?"

He laughed mischievously. He grabbed the flour while looking at me with a teasing smile. He put the flour on the counter.

"Wait, you got some flour on your nose." Jake said and walked towards me. He bent down to my match my height and started rubbing the flour off my nose with the hem of his sleeve. He was close to me. Since he teased me, I wasn't going to sit back. I grabbed a portion of the flour in my fist without him noticing. I rubbed the flour on his right cheek making him gasp in shock.

"Why'd do you that?" He asked while laughing.

"You teased me first." I stick my tongue out at him.

He then grabs another portion of flour and runs behind me. We both played with the flour in our fists.

(to better imagine the scene, watch this from timestamp 23:00-24:00)

The boys woke up to the noise coming from the kitchen. As they enter the kitchen, the sight in front of them made them go in awe. They saw Jake and Aera playing with the flour, together. Both of their faces slightly covered by flour. They looked so happy. Ni-ki ran to them and joined them followed by the other members. They all enjoyed playing together.