Awakening emotions

the day after the concertJAKE POVWe were still staying in the hotel

JAKE POV
We were still staying in the hotel. Jay and I woke up late as we were pretty tired from yesterday's concert. Today was a free day so we decided to spend it with the members. I brushed my teeth, and took a shower. After freshening up, I changed into new clothes. I wore a pair of blue jeans and a white with a off-white hoodie. Jay and I, Ni-ki and Heeseung, Jungwon and Sunghoon, Sunoo and Aera were sharing the rooms together. There were 2 beds in each room so we had total 4 rooms to ourselves. After getting ready, we decided to go to the others. Jay knocked at the door which was opened by Jungwon. They joined us to get the others as they were also ready. We all then headed to Sunoo's and Aera's room. Before I could knock, Sunoo opened the door and put a finger on his lips asking us to be quiet. We enter the room and saw Aera still sleeping.

"Why is she still sleeping? Is she tired?" Jay whispered to Sunoo, clearly concerned.

"Actually..."

Sunoo paused probably trying to explain the situation.
"What happened last night, hyung?" Ni-ki asked abruptly.

SUNOO'S POV
Now how do I tell hyungs that what happened last night? As Aera and I enter the room, she looked pretty exhausted and down. She must be still upset. Wait, I have an idea. I opened my suitcase and grabbed two packs of face masks. A pomegranate mask, and an aloe vera mask. I used the kettle placed in my room to make some coffee for us.

"Rae?" I softly called her.

"Yes, Sunoo?" She asked. I walked towards her and showed her the face masks I was holding in my hands.

"Me time?" I said with a cute smile.

She smiled softly and nodded. I applied the mask on her face while she helped me with mine. I stood up and pour the coffee into two mugs. Then, I played some music on my phone while getting back to Aera who was waiting for me. I offer her the mug, which she gladly accepted. Her hair kept coming in front of her face, not letting her drink the coffee in peace. I chuckle and grabbed a brush to tie her hair.

"Wait, let me tie your hair." I said to her making her nod hesitantly.

"You remind me of my sister you know. I miss her. Every time I look at you, I feel like you're noona." I said hearing a soft laugh from her. "Really Sunoo? It seems like you and your sister share a precious bond." She replied, making me smile.

I began brushing her soft hair. They were long, silky hair which made me want to just keep brushing the hair hehe. We kept talking about random stuff.

"Aera?" I said. She hummed in response.

"I know you must still feel awkward talking to us after the wardrobe malfunction back at the concert. I just want you to know that it's okay. If you're thinking that fans would see it as another reason to hate you, it's not true. I know engenes respect us a lot. They know how hard working you are, and kind too. Secondly, you kept professionalism on the stage despite the mishap due to which everyone respects you even more. You can always talk to us, no matter what it is. Or talk to me. I have a sister too, so I might help you with the girly stuff and all. Don't feel neglected, ok?" I explained to her. She turned back with glistening eyes and a relieved smile. "Thank you Sunoo. I feel a lot better now. And I'll always remember to share every thing with you." She says and hugs me. I smile softly.